DNP Purchasing Power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNP Purchasing Power

I'm just posting this here for now to highlight that DNP should be able to purchase any item and as evidence of these claims during the last day of the DNP spending event.

Based on the description, only special Gacha boxes cannot be purchased, including Aisha.

However, in-game atm, you can select DNP for purchasing Aisha boxes. Does this mean we can now buy this with DNP? On the other hand, we cannot gift costumes via DNP.

Nevertheless, I am ok with not being able to purchase special Gacha boxes with DNP. My main concern is if ED will suddenly change DNP's purchasing power (such as for Daily Sales items) since they have been shown to be quite fond of ninja edits. I hope such changes would not occur.
    Last edited by Xenocho; 02-27-2018, 08:39 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Quoting from PM Tasha's NEW DNP Policy thread, what you said should be correct.
    Code:
    However, DNP will be given as event rewards and you will be able to use the given DNP to purchase any cash items in CASH SHOP from 09th January, 2018.
    Last edited by Celdris; 02-27-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Celdris
      Celdris commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope those with DNP from Spot the Difference event can leave a feedback here if they were able to use their DNP with not much restriction.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for highlighting Tasha's thread. The term 'any cash items' is quite satisfying versus the previous DNP under CC, so I am looking forward to this.

• X1989
      X1989 commented
      Editing a comment
      Since DNP is more powerful now, be sure to remember to use all of them before new patch (supposingly on March 13)
Working...
X