Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KDN March 2018 Skill Balancing (PVE & PVP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDN March 2018 Skill Balancing (PVE & PVP)

Source: http://patchnote.dragonnest.com/category?patchnoteno=15

PVE CHANGES

ARCHER

Piercing Shot
    Increase attack power 360% > 630%

SNIPER

Charged Shot EX
    Remove Wind Shaft effect
    Increase attack power 1109% > 1900%

Aerial Chain Shot EX
    Increase attack power 166% > 236%

Siege Stance EX
    Added effect - Wind Shaft
    Remove damage increase

Arrow Shower
    Changed into a fan-shaped frontal attack
    Reduce the number of arrows
    Increase attack power 140% > 266%

Arrow Shower EX
    Remove additional attack effect
    Added effect - Increase the number of arrows

Critical Break
    Reduce critical damage 75% > 50%

Cheating Point
    Remove Final Damage buff

Class Mastery 2
    Replaced to be used with Triangle Shot

Awakened Siege Stance (Aim)
    Siege Stance is no longer canceled by Charged Shot and Arrow Shower

Awakened Siege Stance (Accumulate)
    Remove Wind Arrow generation from Aerial Chain Shot
    Charged Shot cooldown recovery 2 seconds > 1 second
    Arrow Shower cooldown recovery 1 second > 2 seconds

Awakened Piercing Shot
    Added effect - Increase damage 10 times
    Cooldown 9 seconds > 20 seconds
    Bleeding duration 60 seconds > 20 seconds
    Bleeding damage 800% > 1600%

Camouflage
    Added effect - Increase casting speed and Wind Arrow generation
    Obtain 10 Wind Arrow
    Wind Shaft action speed 200% > 300%
    Invisible duration 10 seconds > 6 seconds

PVP CHANGES

Reduce attack power by 10% for: Lancea, Piercer, Flurry, Sting Breezer, Kali, Screamer, Dancer, Oracle, Dark Summoner, Soul Eater, Spirit Dancer

Reduce attack power by 7% for: Phantom, Bleed Phantom

Reduce attack power by 5% for: Blade Dancer, Wind Walker

Increase attack power by 10% for: Light Fury

Dash has been disabled for every class except Warriors

STING BREEZER
    Flag Sign cooldown 15 seconds > 25 seconds
    Angelic Spear cooldown 40 seconds > 50 seconds

DARK SUMMONER
    Chaos Formation cooldown 30 seconds > 35 seconds
    Ascending Phantom 15 seconds > 18 seconds

SPIRIT DANCER
    Dusk Hunter cooldown 11 seconds > 15 seconds
    General Dunblade cooldown 22 seconds > 25 seconds

FLURRY
    Bifrost cooldown 40 seconds > 45 seconds

WIND WALKER
    Showtime cooldown 60 seconds > 75 seconds
    Swift Attack cooldown 30 seconds > 35 seconds
    Awakened Wind of Recovery HP recovery 0.2% > 0.1%

RIPPER
    Arsonist fire attack 15% > 5%
    Class Mastery attack power 10% > 5%

ARTILLERY
    Fatal Arrow generation is changed from magic arrow critical to magic arrow hit
    Magical Breeze duration 15 seconds > 30 seconds

LIGHT FURY
    Outbreak EX added 3 seconds cooldown reduction and slam attack 30% > 80%
    Ring Strike attack power 30% > 50%
    Awakened Piercing Star 20% > 200%
    Awakened Chakra Illusion 20% > 100%
    Chakra Grip cooldown 12 seconds > 10 seconds
    Unseen Art cooldown 45 seeconds > 35 seconds

SNIPER
    *Pretty much similar to PVE changes, minus Awakened Piercing Shot*
    Last edited by NearLawlet; 03-07-2018, 08:25 AM.

They removed dash but not nerf any of the warrior's skill :v...welp gudluck to other classes,ML and merc gonna wreck havoc again

Comment

I forgot to put that Light Fury attack power in PVP has been boosted by 10%. Fixed.

Comment

No dash for everyone except warriors in PvP? You have my condolences. :3

Comment

phew 10% damage reduction to my dearest Flurry
          at least i'm not so affected with the dash removal, but this?

warriors will be overpowered again (・。・;
          ♡ MilleFiyu ☆ Kathriss ✸ Fiyuriss ♤ lKofuku

Comment

Why not nerfing everybody's damage in pvp?(except crusader) As if other classes ain't OP (sorcs still untouchable)

Comment

Concerned with Lightfury buffs. Its gonna make LF do too much damage

Blink and you'll miss it

Comment

Why worry about the loss of dash when it’s one the main reasons some classes run out of mp in mid-fight? removing it will force players to think of other means to evade and rush.
                We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

As an old player, the dash removal doesn't matter to me; it was originally exclusive to warriors anyway, lol. And ever since it was implemented in every class, the colosseum stupidly turn into a track and field oval.

This is actually a nice pvp balancing. In case you didn't notice, those who got damage nerf are agile classes. Why? Because they don't need that much damage. And it was suppose to be a thing for slow and squishy classes, in the first place. The only missing one there is tempest, that freaking HD still needs a nerf badly; either they reduce the damage or it's ability to be spam.

Comment

I don't understand all the fear over dash being removed. Dash was never a critical part of any class except for warrior and thus removing the skill won't affect any class too greatly. The people with the doom and gloom "warrior is god tier now" mindset are those who rely too heavily on dash in the first place and should focus more on improving their skill usage/zoning if they need dash. Just my opinion though.

On the topic of the rest of the balancing... It's about time. The patch notes are good news in my opinion (Except for maybe the LF buff which i felt was unnecessary but baby steps i guess), it begins to balance classes that are, quite frankly, way too strong right now (Lencea, Kali and even ripper to a degree). This patch is a step in the right direction with making all classes properly balanced, but it's only a single step and much more is needed for the game to truly see a fully balanced PvP environment.
                    What to write here.

Comment

I'm curious what you guys think of how Dash removal will effect Protect/Captain Mode. Now that Dash is gone and healers will be healing less (I think), Lanceas will shine even more. Especially if Sting Breezers can still infinitely heal. Will this make people more offensive, defensive, stay the same? I think Priests/Academics are going to have to have body guards since they can't just dash away now. Machs will probably good for charging in and chasing, but I don't think they'll be able to catch Lanceas still.

On a side note, has anyone tried reporting Sting Breezer's heal as a bug in PvP?

Comment

Am I the only one concerned with the sniper PVE changes? lol
                        I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                        I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
                          SkitzoRoy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          They probably removed the buff from cheating point due to how they changed Final Damage. That's just a theory tho.

• iphie
                          iphie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          even CM2 does not make any sense! GHAD! MAKE WINDSHAFT CASTING FASTER!!!!

• theredgumball
                          theredgumball commented
                          Editing a comment
                          they are not making sense ))

can't they see the big problem with sniper is the unstable dps due to windshot's hitting success rate mostly due to lag/bug/walls/edges .-. funny devs.

Honestly, there is too much to nerf. 10% is not enough for some of the classes stated and there are even some who needs one but weren't nerfed (yet).

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
                          SkitzoRoy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Baby steps. The devs technically said they'd be doing pvp balancing for the first half of the year. We still have a couple months to go before we can complain they didn't "balance" enough ;^)

• Arkhaez
                          Arkhaez commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Aye, and my Cleric is willing to wait a little bit more. It's just nice to know they're starting to do something about pvp.

This is merely my opinion, but I believe removing Dash in PVP will only do us harm. There really isn't any logical reason I could think of that may justify Dash removal.
                        • If their aim is to discourage hit and run gameplay, they should disable dash for Moonlord (and Dark Avenger to an extent) as well.
                        • If their aim is to enhance only sluggish characters, they should let Cleric keep their Dash too.
                        • If their aim is to bring us back to the previous cap where other characters didn't used to have Dash, they should also disable all Awakening active and passive skills.

Comment

• SkitzoRoy
                          SkitzoRoy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I think their aim was to make PvP more similar to previous caps, but not completely. Dash and Awakenings were probably the two most complained about skills in PvP overall. I doubt they'd just remove awakenings tho, that'd be like removing EXs.

Oh my Gawd! I know this thread is a month old (is this considered necro?) but I just readd the dassh removal and i'm like a;lkjf;klasdjf;lkajfd;
                        OMG REJOICE

Maybe I can pvp again ... after so loong ;_;

Comment

Working...
                        X