Altea Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altea Event

Who prefer altea event for a wing and random costume or epic weapon/mount/ring??

For the love of god, just fking satisfy with tier rewards already and it is per char now ..

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      We can choose to be satisfy or not with the event, so is our choice to participate or not. As I am not quite satisfy with this shitty gachalicious, I chose not to join it. Thats all.

• Pisc
      Pisc commented
      Editing a comment
      So you are basically saying 9k cc for all those 4 tier rewards per char is not good enough... yep.. they should just throw in full epic costumes + weapons + geraint accessories + refined Genesis rings.. why not, right? fking cheapo.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually I still got Altea Discount Coupon, which actually just need 4.5k cc for those rewards. So ya you are right, I am a fking cheapo as you claimed.

Actually I do not understand the question. If you don't like it, don't participate. At least you know what you are going to get by contributing to the Gacha event.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Tier 2 and Tier 3 rewards are actually great that I dont care about Tier 1 and Tier 4 at all. CC gave out Epic Weapon coupons out of generosity. If you're comparing CC's rewards and ED's, CC's Gachalicious is obviously much better but now its ED so we just have to deal with it. Take it or leave it.

Comment

Is just like that, of course ED will not copy the way of CC, and different player has their own view, I feel also good about the tier 3 reward , ye the costume of cleric is really so handsome , hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
        X