• Show
Clear All

• Dark Mist Nest event

Click image for larger version

Name:	tyjytjedherg.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	127762

Just a request, why dont include Hell mode into the event?
    Attached Files
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

And what are you proposing to be the reward for it?

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Well Mid Grade Luminious Jade Heart would be too much, how about Low Grade Jade Heart 15x which is just enough to make an epic jade?

I think its fine this way. I'd say a majority of players in the server has a hard time with Hell, so that wouldn't really benefit. In fact, they will look at it and say that it's unfair :\
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• yoricks
      yoricks commented
      Editing a comment
      Bro not just MN hell mode ,85% of the player can't even VN or GGN hc some of them are shouting at ch1 VN HC 3/4 need carry ...lol

event like this is a gold earning time ...you pay your money and afford on the game , when event just earn it back...fair...

u don't wan spen money or time to play a game... just don't bother it.

Now people are selling MN norm/hc service for 1.5kg because of this event.

Low Grade Luminous Dragon Jade Fragment = 30g each * 20 pcs = 600g
    Low Grade Luminous Dragon Jade Heart = 350g each * 3 pcs = 1050g

Total: ~1650g

Surely, there will be a price drop on those items once the rewards are given out.
    Well, you have a chance to get Powerstones and 95 Plates from those run (can earn more than you paid for)
    but still is it worth buying the service? Please think before you buy.

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      From your post, it sounds like almost guaranteed 1 L per person. That is not the case right?

Take that away, the whole thing becomes maybe around 1k+ only?

• Gerald
      Gerald commented
      Editing a comment
      Dont forget the 3 harmony cubes per person which is about 300g on HC only tho.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Anyway, I take back what I said about the price tag. The amount of other loots add up to be 800g from current market price, not including selling the powerstones too. Apologies for not checking before making the post.

It's better this way. If they release some too-good rewards on Hell mode, people who wants those items would buy services considering Hell ain't that easy and for everyone. I wouldn't call that event anymore when people are buying services for it.

Comment

Working...
    X