Big azs wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big azs wings

Who else here despises those big aazz wings?! they freaking block the view. I just wish they limited the max size of wings. Those elegant wings(and those that are similar) just have it right.

Players can choose to show/hide and fold/unfold those type of wings, that's plenty enough as far as visibility goes.

And personally I love seeing those majestic wings in action, so there you go: One man's junk is another man's treasure.

If you think those wings are obstructing your view, wait until you see someone mount that gigantic tree swing on top of blacksmith/TH.

Comment

There are two modes for such wings usually. In dungeons or nests, they are usually the folded smaller version and do not really block sight (for the current meta). In town, they are sorta allowed to flaunt it.

I personally like big wings, especially if the design is elegant and matching to the character's fashion
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Time sure flies so fast. It feels like only yesterday when Addison Kang released this teaser of Big Wings. ><

Comment

• MARtsuki
          MARtsuki commented
          Editing a comment
          "we're crafting some new wings"...?
          for some reason why i keep seeing DN wings in other game, eg clear sky white wings. instead of a pair, they come in a pair of 3 or 4 as a single items...

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          this is really ugly

what? are you suggesting to add a new setting same as "skill invisibility bar" to disable wings (same applied in​​​ SHDefence), what next disable mount? haha
        well i kinda agree 50-50 about wings, those wings are useless since it is too heavy to fly & hindrance to detect a foe or friend in PVP (since we mainly rely on hair color only)
        DNshop : closed
        DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
        currently active : Honkai Impact 3
        waiting list : Loading...

Comment

I dont see how those big wings comes as a hindrance when we can freely hide and show them. Seriously people. -_- .
          In any case those wings and I'll include big mounts blocks your view on NPCs, we had an in-game function that when you press "Q", it will let you talk to the closest NPC to your character.
          I also dont see it as an obstacle in PvP too, unless you're the one whos wearing those gigantic wings.
          In PvE, especially on raids, most raid leaders will instruct the members to turn-off their wings for a smoother run. Better just obey them.

Comment

• Jirokun
            Jirokun commented
            Editing a comment
            I can hide my own wings sure, but is there an option to hide other players' wings? if so, how?
            This is not a complaint post but a topic for us forum people to have something to talk to. hence, general discussion. TBH, I realized this forum is so inactive (same people replying on every thread, only handful of threads made everyday) I wanted people to have something to talk to.
        Working...
        X