NO BONUS TIER (as expected)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by utopiaholic View Post
    It's really laughable how ED has so many fanboys defending their shitty events.

"Lower one's expectations"

This sounds like someone who already gave up on trying to improve their situation and instead just accept that we can't do anything. A very third-world way of thinking. Think of how first world countries fight for their rights, they complain, they protest, until something gets done to better their situation. Apply that mentality to this game and pressure ED with your wallets.

I've been scammed by ED for a lot of times now by the shitty ass wording of their events to this shitty gachalicious. I'm not spending a dime on this game anymore. Literally nothing to be gained from spending.
    Well.. I don't get why people are bashing u, utopiaholic .. I meant it is understandable from your POV. For some people, getting FULL rare costumes set+wing+medea set for 5000 EyET is considered as very good deal already but for a cheap ass guy like u, 5000 CC might be a month of your salary or a month worth of pocket money which is all your parent can give too.

Comment

• myon
      myon commented
      Editing a comment
      Who's a cheap ass?
      He just said about not spending a dime anymore.
      And even if, say, HE IS, then why on heaven would one be complaining about the event rewards that are worth more than he paid for?
      "I bought a luxury char with just a few penny" - one would even smirk while saying that.

Plot twist: they will announce there will be bonus tier
    PT 2: April fools
    PT 3: They will make us a fool out of it
    PT 4: They will give but it has abysmal stats

Comment

UPDATED NEWS:

Hero's Medea Equipment Set for Tier2 is Hero's Medea 2 Tier Set and its enhancement rate is +20.
      (Link) >> http://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/113

Hopefully this isn't April Fools xD

Comment

Working...
      X