Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a recent top tier dps classes? (KR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a recent top tier dps classes? (KR)

Hello everyone,

I'm currently a main inquisitor and I was wondering if after the buff the inquisitor will become a higher tier dps and also does the crusader have more dps than the inquisitor in the Korean server (After the inquisitor buff).

If anyone has a recent dps tier list please share it with me.

Also if you have information that will help me make my decision because lately I have been leaning towards maining another class since the inquisitor is currently weak compared to other dps classes.

Any help or comments would be really appreciated.

(Sorry on the title I meant top tier dps list)
    Last edited by Crimson316; 03-28-2018, 03:32 AM.

'DPS tier' is a bit sensitive topic to discuss. so...

I have my personal DPS tier list which include every class in the game from Top > High > Medium > Low tier. And while Inquisitor is currently ranked somewhere in the 'High' tier, I believe he will be promoted to 'Top' tier after Support Revamp patch within two months time.

Note, however, that DPS tier is prone to change every month and it's better for you to stick with your favorite character.

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      There is another one below if you scroll down.

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Sent. Check your inbox.

• piratekidz
      piratekidz commented
      Editing a comment
      I need it too...since my class now is inqui also..i need to decide either i need to change class or not. Sry for intrusion.

"Just play the class you liked most" replies incoming~!

"Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• myon
      myon commented
      Editing a comment
      Crimson316 what nest are you running?
      Also, if you get or being kicked like every f cking time.
      Then, be brave enough to make your own party.
      Believe me, it works like a charm.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Crimson316 thats actually very geared tho, why are you still getting kicked?
      1. What nests were you going? Is it high end nests such as MN hell, or RUDN HC?
      2. Do you link your weapon when you enter the party? Pubs love red colour equipment names.

• Crimson316
      Crimson316 commented
      Editing a comment
      Volcano/GGN/MN Hell so all hell parties pretty much

I play what I love the most.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      And what u play is ________? Lancea.
      Chelly before the buffs arrive in the latest update DNSEA clearly expressed the revamp of classes that
      have low DPS so U get better party contribution during nest raids.

Yes, play the class you love most and the gameplay that suits your taste. Not all current top dps chars will be on top.
    ♡ MilleFiyu ☆ Kathriss ✸ Fiyuriss ♤ lKofuku

Comment

• Crimson316
      Crimson316 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right but I also like other classes other than the inq so it won't hurt to know if any of the other classes i like are top tier.

• myon
      myon commented
      Editing a comment
      Crimson316 if you wanna play any class that it on the top tier, then, you must set aside some gold to gear them.
      The question then boils down on how much would you wanna spend on gearing other characters
      There's really no top tier dps since it changes like every fishin time
      Out of the 4 classes of loli back before engi boost, I told everyone to choose Adept since it was currently the strongest in all four of them.
      Then, Engineer boost came and Shooting Star literally shoots herself up on the list.

• Crimson316
      Crimson316 commented
      Editing a comment
      I happen to have a shooting star but I won't be able to gear her since the Inquisitor is an INT class I'll probably go for the artillery

I like to play most class that could spam a lot or some of their skills, for example is the Crusader Class, they are a loli magnet (which is why i'm using them) also a good tough nut to take down the drain, and just this recent "sneaky" patch, they've gotten a lot better (with some complexity added to most of their abilities)

Reapers are also good at spamming their skills, but is too straight forward and tends to shine against most enemies that aren't agile and moves slower, than swift ones that keeps leaping and running around the stage... and he's the only class that could actually use his ultimate (Crippling Punisher) repeatedly by having its cooldown reduced each time his normal attack in CP state hits an enemy, and "Burning Call" also does a consistent reduction of the ability cooldown.

A lot of Class is underrated just because sometimes they are complicated to use, or people suggests that they do not deal enough damage that new players tend to avoid them, as no one would actually have their main as a "Weak" dps, right?!

Comment

• Crimson316
      Crimson316 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well the Crusader is one of the classes that I would love to main but can't afford

Ripper looks fun as well. I will try to slowly gear up my crusader on the side with the inquisitor as my main.

Hopefully we get the inquisitor buff next month.

You are correct no one would want to main a low dps class maybe they will fix that in the future making all the classes somewhat relevant.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      i had an inquisitor... once... and a loli rejected his offer, so he was "Shocked" now i changed his job to Guardian, thinking he might be on "Guard" from now on whenever he will be rejected

Current DPS ranking in CDN

Pls take note also, some of the recent buffs are not here in SEA yet, but will be hitting us soon, in 2~3months time.

Tier 1 Competitve-Flurry/ Mara/ Arti/ ML/ Dark summoner / Sally / Smasher /Shooting star / Majesty

Tier 2 Viable -Gladi/ barb/ inquis/ raven/ SE/ SH/ Bleed phantom/ Ray mechanic

Tier 3 Non viable as core -Destroyer / LF (yeah thats right fking LF) / Ripper / AW / Acrobat sisters / SB/ eles/ AH/ DA / GM/ OE/ SD/ BD/Adept/ Phy/ saint/ crusader/ Guardian / (last one not too sure, perhaps sniper? )

Just accept it , There is a damn tier list, Even ED made their own list on the front page of DNSEA website.

if your class is not here, or at the lower hierarchy of this list, just accept that it's weak, end of story, no matter how much you gear or etc, the game is designed for another class at the higher tier to win even there is a gear difference.

Of course i support playing what you like, however to be realistic , i believe most players want to deal more damage or "feel more useful" in the party.

Some might argue that " DPS list changes time to time" , yes that is absolutely correct, however that is the nature of the game, and the only way to basically do the highest amount of damage is to bandwagon to the tier S classes, IMO there is nothing wrong with bandwagon, it's better than sticking to a weak character and claiming how much you love the playstyle while constantly degrading your own class saying how weak it it blah blah and flaming others for being a bandwagoner (pls just shut the fk up and die).
    So rather than just "waiting" for buffs to come, i would recommend others to switch to the most viable and convenient character that belongs in the tier List with the same stat type. Players can choose to wait, but nobody knows when the buff will arrive.

Btw here's the link for the reference, http://bbs.duowan.com/thread-46212551-1-1.html , the owner of this thread is a accomplished player (basically just rich and played all classes before).
    Last edited by Chelly; 03-28-2018, 07:35 AM.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      WTF Do ya mean drugs ? BananaCredits NearLawlet U gotta be kiddin' me i don't do tylenol !

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      @ELpatron50

Tylenol is a mild pain-relief medicine, for typical headache.

Simply put, anything you say does not make any sense. Which brought us to wonder whether you simply don't have enough comprehension with English to not understand our discussion or you were being delusional from having taken drugs which impair your brain function.

You should think of Dragon Nest (for PC) and DN Mobile (for smartphones) as two separate games, despite them belonging to the same series.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow so the drug name is Tylenol, thanks dude

To be honest, DPS tier list always change from time to time. You don't know when your class going to get boost (exp. Smasher) .

I have seen a lot cases where people change job just to get more dps. Their playstyle just bad and their dps just the same in the end.

If you were skill or expert on certain class, there are still more player outside there for you. (My friend got invited for rudn hc even he is not Top DPS list)

Connection with other player also part of the game, will inspire you that you will love inquisitor again.
    No Pain No Gain

Comment

• zArAthena
      zArAthena commented
      Editing a comment
      Only true for kDN. For SEA player, we will know in advance around 5 months before the class get boost.

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      //* Added arguement for dps changes from time to time in my thread.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      yup, i agree to this! even if your class is a low tier dps, or somewhat weak on dealing damage, it really depends on the party, each class has its own use and advantage, most of the class that are called "Weak" has most of the good debuffs, but as far as i know, all of them had the opportunity to be good in the party and should rely on each other, instead of discriminating one's class for being a weak dps.

but ofcourse in public parties... none of this realization exist, if you are geared, you are good to go, but if you are geared and going in on a hell mode nest, you will be kicked out for good because the people behind the party only depends on other people with better gear than yours, which means they dont have much skill in finishing the nest even if it takes time... a lot of time...

Machinas are underrated and not always on top of the DPS list, but there's these Defensios and Ruinas that can solo almost all nests.

So the thing is, don't play because of the popularity and rank of the class in terms of DPS, because those change (every quarter, i guess?). Pick a class that you think you would excel/you're good with. I main Ruina before and quit. Got back to Sniper, dealt damage but i don't like the play style so I switched to Artillery which I also left for some reasons and get back to Defensio. I suggest to main one character first (the one you find efficient in PVE) and create/master other classes if you have time. Experimenting classes are fun!

[Had a classes crisis or is troubled which class to play but i already found my neko uwu]

Comment

The Inquisitor boost will surely change Inquisitor's playstyle quite a bit (also increase its DPS drastically), so just stick to it if you love it as much as me . - Well, if you want you can ask me questions in-game. Being able to deal damage as an Inquisitor feels really rewarding (since you require more effort to reach high damage overtime) as well.

Speaking of being weaker to other DPS classes as of now, it's not "that" weak but rather just requires better utilization of the class - that will allow you as the Inquisitor to actually be able to overpower some classes which is why Inquisitor is so called a class that requires more skill and effort to play as well.

Just my two cents
      Last edited by WolfLover; 03-28-2018, 04:26 PM.
      Class Mastery 3 guide with some details
      Edited as of 28/11/2017

Comment

• Crimson316
        Crimson316 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have been playing as an inquisitor since level 16 (well a priest back then). I really do hope that the upcoming buff helps quite a bit. It's true it requires more effort to play as an inquisitor and also try to keep up with classes that just constantly dishing out a ton of damage with no effort. By the way I have watched your videos on Youtube and I can tell that you love the class as much as I do.

• Crimson316
        Crimson316 commented
        Editing a comment
        WolfLover can i add you on discord? I have a few questions I would like to ask you about the inquisitor if you don't mind. (If yes, please send me your username in discord in a private message)

Inquis actually have good dps even in this patch. I got offended when an OE in a VN Hell pub pt told me that inquis are not dps class.

Here's an RUDN HC run dps of my inq. Another inqui friend pilots his inqui better than me and yields good numbers as well.
      Last edited by Dvolt; 03-30-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X