Thank you Tasha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Tasha

Thanks for the Med T2 with +20 upgrade set. It will help me and other players who are not geared to have a chance to practice nests requiring good gears. Some people would say that good gears wont give you good skills, that is true only up to the point where you just wear 'em and never put them in use. Practice makes one better.

Its funny that some of the people ranting about the rewards did not even contribute to the event.

As for some who feel salty knowing that an average player will now have to spend only atleast 5kcc to get good gears (compared to them who spent a big deal of time/money), you cannot do anything about it. Look at the brighter side, whatever brighter reason u find lol its up to you or you can whimper about it as long as you want.

Opening opportunities likes this to everyone instead on just concentrating to the fewer richer spenders will encourage more players to come back to the game and spend - as game items will be more affordable to the greater number of crowd. NOTE: some might say, it would be the same people spending for their sub chars and sub accounts, but hey it would also mean that they'd be willing to spend more knowing that it would benefit their multiple characters.

Thanks again #PMTasha and Happy Easter

this is a one sided statement where it delivers bad impression to people who keeps the game alive, and blames them for the suffering of others... this is not actually thanking the team, its a love letter for Tasha, please consider thanking the TEAM behind DN's success at its failures.. well too many of it XD

and remember... april fools is coming

Comment

• KillianQ
      KillianQ commented
      Editing a comment
      bruh, the Tier 2 +20 Medea is NOTHING compared to what CC gave players before the transfer...they're basically giving away free items for free...CC straight-up gave us cash items some are even tradeable

thank you Tasha and Devs and the People Behind the EVent.. there LOL

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      i know how you feel right now, you're like a kid experiencing puberty and saw a very attractive girl from your local highshool... just because of your excitement doesn't mean its necessary to thank the team if you already saw other posts regarding to the topic...

go look some loli pictures on the internet... you might need to calm down for a bit.

and for the love of altea the Goddess... please stop spamming the thread section with all your love notes for Tasha, just keep it for yourselves, we don't want anymore of your thank you drama about the surprise event and including your one sided statement... these posts doesn't mean anything to us forum members

Comment

oh it means a lot to you with all your efforts commenting here <3

Comment

this game fallin apart brick by brick
        lol medea t2 +20 swt reward
        good luck ED

Comment

yeah its not like CC didn't give a free full set accessory event with synthesized weapon costume 2x, rdn acce and FD mounts...yeah ED is bringing the game down yeah sure.For a p2w game this is already a generous event and its not even game breaking lol...only ones complaining are the nest svc players.

Comment

• SadisticEin
            SadisticEin commented
            Editing a comment
            Nah we're not complaining lmao

• marzial09
            marzial09 commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah probably not all...your kinda people are good non complaining people :>

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            Nah we aint complaining, we analyse and comment

Compared to CC huh nothing like ED Tasha the devs have been sweating their bottoms over this thanks !
          Happy Easter Nimmienaticz, Chelly .
          http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            Vaddix u havent seen the comment where he tag Nimme and say "ur cute"

• Vaddix
            Vaddix commented
            Editing a comment
            BananaCredits , he find your avatars cute and now he wants your attention, gitgud, at least you 3 now has an admirer in this forums. This patron guy doesn't know who Monika is thats for sure, why dont just.. delet him? >:3

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            Vaddix i can only delet those who is my love enemies

i hope these people aren't delusional base on their comments such as "oooooh rich kids are crying! they are mad coz we get medea t2+20 we get strong we beat u!"

i am just hoping my speras are gonna be sold in time... ooops

Comment

• SadisticEin
            SadisticEin commented
            Editing a comment
            Well let's prepare to be entertained by them dying on 4-man nests despite wearing calypse This gonna be fuuuuun ))

• Vaddix
            Vaddix commented
            Editing a comment
            As a person with a permanent team and decent guild, a town ravaged by running people with T2 +20 Medea or Calypse can never bother me. Only pub runners will have a great trust issues with their party and raid members. And additional warning : Brace yourselves for scammers with Calypse gears. Have fun public people and good luck.

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            *Wearing +0 Calypse*
            "LF>VN/GGN/MN hell HDPS here Calypse!"

Originally posted by 15thDivine View Post
          As for some who feel salty knowing that an average player will now have to spend only atleast 5kcc to get good gears (compared to them who spent a big deal of time/money), you cannot do anything about it. Look at the brighter side, whatever brighter reason u find lol its up to you or you can whimper about it as long as you want.
          This statement is offensive AF. "Oh Im so lucky because it rain gold bars yesterday. Shame on those who worked so hard to earn this. Now everyone has gold". #Salty
          "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Oh my god , finally I see the most brainless and grateful baby post here, congragulations ! Good luck in getting your speras, gold and power stones from those you so called “salty rich players”? And hope you can clear those vn,ggn,mn hell stages with your free Medea T2 +20 gears without the help of those Salty Rich Full Calypse Geared Players.

Comment

ED gambled on this reward to target free players so they will top-up. This is just a desperate move. Guess what? These kind of players will just top-up for now, then will see you in the after-life CC. Now your loyal, consistent and big-time players just lost their interests. Instead of making nests/stages easier for neri's users, they promote this cheap alternative sign of "equality". How can this be fair if old Tier2 users already wasted jellies/gold/time more than 10 pcs Gacha boxes? Now, what are we gonna do with our subs with Medea 1 or Medea 2 less than +20? Dissamble? Now, this ignorant newbies has something to brag about. Gear is not the problem here, it's the economy and drops. Before, high grade garnet are scattered everywhere now there's scarcity. Yes they will give you Medea 2 then what's next? In NM, you're always DC without reason and reconnection. These are the problems here, not gear. You already have +20 neris yet still hard to survive thru stages that's why there's discrimination.

This is pulling-off the market value. You chose this short-term plan instead of taking care of your loyal, big-time players. Everyone knows that this is a free to play yet pay to win game. But giving away these reward over 5k CC? ED c'mon. If you want to give Medea 2 away then it has to be reasonable and not as a pot-luck event. How can someone eat ham on the table when he just chipped-in an onion. This should not be a reward pool in the first place.

Majority said yes, of course, they play free, they play casual, they alt-tab between DN and other games, now they are all geared-up in a cheap manner. But how long do you think this will last? For the next events, who will top-up? And yes I'm whining, upset, disappointed because I'm not a free player, I invested. Now new members/recruits of our guild have the same gear as I have. That's how terrible this is.

Comment

So many salty people about this event...even the ones fully geared benefit from this cuz they get to sell all their materials at a higher price now its a win win situation for me tbh...its not like tier 2 medea users will be able to clear hell nests and raid nests by just spamming skills and not dodging at all.Yes people requiring svc will lessen but it doesn't mean svc will be gone just because of this event lol.Both side benefits whether its minimal for some or huge for others.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
                  Mr.Shovels commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "people requiring svc will lessen" yehey! now... away with you!

people would actually switch over service runs for hellmode in level 95 nests... compared to what you just said, both sides would actually benefit, both participants of the event, both salty players who has a lot of crafting materials to sell, its a win-win no matter what, but the problem is, the timid minded people who really don't want to admit the understanding of they are going to be owned by people who just top-up 5kEYET to use their disount coupons to purchase 10pcs altea gacha boxes, and that's it!

i don't know why some generalize all players have received discount coupons for 10 pcs gacha boxes, when it was given a long time ago when CC was still the handler of the server... so i hope they understand what they are saying

• marzial09
                  marzial09 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No use arguing salty cash player then :/ .... In the end no matter how salty you are you're still gonna spend money on the game just like when CC had gachalicious for like I dunno 4 seasons ... If you don't wanna see the positive side of the event and just look at the " oh no I got duped by ED cuz they gave away free stuff event now poor players will get same gear as someone like me who cashes a lot " :v then by all means enjoy ranting abt it.

• dnpilot01
                  dnpilot01 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @marzial, the only reason why you keep on pushing this it's because you have something to sell and you yourself will benefit from this. No surprise that's the primary content of your post. "even the ones fully-geared will benefit from this blah..blah Im soo gay etc." In our English dictionary, we call it "selfish" and "greedy". It's not the positive side you're seeing here, it's HOW YOU WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE OPPORTUNITY. Yes, I see through you, don't BLUFF you magnificent son of a gun. YOU DONT SPEAK FOR THE GAME, YOU ONLY SPEAK FOR YOUR OWN SELF INTEREST AND CONVENIENCE. That's about it. I seriously doubt that these new Medea bearers will be financially capable of upgrading each part of the gear right away and here you are thinking about personal gain by selling your stocks and servicing. This astounding greed of yours tells me what your financial status in real life is. AND I PITY YOU MORE THAN I PITY MY CO-GAMERS WHO SPENt HERE MORE THAN YOUR EARNINGS. <3 TIME.

Well newplayers/newbies who joined the event are so happy cuz they get to have free sets for 5kcc... and yef they still cant catch up with us who joined CC's Gachalicious event with full mirage set, ×4 or x5 Weapon Coupon, and FD mounts so i dont consider them EQUAL to us players who have this items ....just chill guys they think that they are so powerfull with these items but they didnt think how hard it is to ups these items after they convert this to Calypse (5kg, 200 spera , and Veteran Stones) and to us who they called "Salty"...... were gonna make the spera sky rocket price so they will suffer and a slight justice to us in behalf of us players who WORK HARD to have these items

Comment

• atom100
                  atom100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  are spera that hard to farm? counting my spera it's already 977 just 3 to 5 characters doing daily tasks since the last patch. veteran stones will be the problem.

• Mr.Shovels
                  Mr.Shovels commented
                  Editing a comment
                  they can actually just buy up lots of lowgrade powerstones, convert it into mid-grade, then veteran, it will take a lot of gold compared to actually giving in for the service runs

• atom100
                  atom100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  like 400 powerstone for 1 veteran. actually u can get veteran w/o doing hell, just doing daily tasks , but that's painstaking slow. crystal points can also be use if you that desperate.

up lol............................................... ..............

Comment

Working...
                X