No announcement yet.

Thank you Tasha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and again you cannot do anything about it.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      ahahahaHAHAHAHAHA without cashing players, you spoonfed free2play players won't get to do anything if the game shuts down

• 15thDivine
      15thDivine commented
      Editing a comment
      will you really quit spending? lol

• dnpilot01
      dnpilot01 commented
      Editing a comment
      15thDivine, why not man? it sounds like ur world is spinning in this whole game, i feel bad for u if that's the case, DN is not an apparatus to depend your life on :>

lets face it, this is just like a bait for them to earn some good cash, i would also do this trick as it is old and its in the books "How to be a joker: Businessman edition" series, volume 1...

this is so that if they can't afford to convert it into calypes (their medea t2 +20 that they are so proud of XD ) they will make a move, and then maybe on the upcoming magic jelly event, anyone who buys in some jelly would receive powerstones or enhancement hammers for free ( this is just a theory, but i do remember they only reward extra jelly if players buy jellies on cash shop)

aaand... this guy who posted this thread is delusional, he thinks we are so salty about it XD

GO WITH MORE DRAMA! this is what i signed up for

Comment

• dnpilot01
      dnpilot01 commented
      Editing a comment
      or.. we can just wait for another feeding program like everybody else ^_^

medea tier 2 +20 just makes a little bit different compared to players who already had accessory set like from CC's generous gacha event, gave out 2 synthesized weapon costume, a full sadynth set (all of these are by choice, some might have chosen a full set of red dragon accessory ring and earring)

it all comes down to how they obtain these accessories, and costumes as well, because the stat increase depends on the character's gear, without it, their medea t2 +20 would just be a "stock" gear...

its like fried rice... without the scrambled egg, panchetta, bell pepper, green peas, corn, soy sauce, oyster sauce, some truffles, a little bit of 70 years aged balsamic vinegar...

Comment

why the hell are people fighting? it's not like anyone lost anything
      "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• 15thDivine
        15thDivine commented
        Editing a comment
        buying a new phone as your example is your choice, buying it soon while the price is high is again your choice, the company's decision in putting a discount on that same phone after some time is their choice too, and you feeling salty about it is your choice.

• Arkhaez
        Arkhaez commented
        Editing a comment
        So you're telling us that when you bought a newly released phone model, you spread salt to the world just because everyone got the same model at a discounted price after some time? Cmiiw but isn't this just another marketing practice used almost all the time?

• Vaddix
        Vaddix commented
        Editing a comment
        So if I bought my PlayStation4 for 460USD, a subscription to PS Plus membership for 5USD and each of its games for average 50USD which the money is earned from my hard work, then finding out that they will sell those items for almost 50% off should make me feel upset?
    Working...
    X