Game keeps on freezing and closing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game keeps on freezing and closing

i need help, as the title says and also my net connection is not that bad as well. i really dont know what the problem is. been experiencing this for a week now.
    it just closes on random times. may it be on nest, dungeon, etc really driving me nuts
    thank you and God bless

try check your system requirements if all are above minimum requirements of the game.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

you need to know if your computer system could handle the load of the game, its either:

1. Your computer do not meet the minimum requirement to run the game (dual core processor or atleast 2.1ghz 2 cores, 512mb video card, 2/4 gb ram )
      2. Your copy of the game is corrupted, files inside the .pak files are damaged and requires reinstallation of the game
      3. There is a process that eats up all your memory while you are playing the game and is obviously a virus, scan for viruses using your anti-virus program installed or pre-installed on your computer

Much better if you post your log or upload your log file history here, it is located on your dragon nest folder, on the log folder, please select the latest log file titled with the latest date and hour when your game freezes and closes automatically at certain times.

Comment

ill try to reinstall the game >_< ill try my luck with that :< hope it works tho, don't want to quit yet :S

Comment

Working...
        X