Event rewar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event rewar

Just Need to confirm if the medea set if we get the whole set or 1 piece of it for every char. i know maybe some already asked or made a post like this but im too lazy to find it so pls respect. ty ( not spamming)

The event page states a full set Medea (T2 +20 as confirmed earlier) so, most likely a whole set equipment. (I am saying 'most likely' so that you cannot hold me hostage if ED does otherwise)

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      ssshhh... don't answer their obvious questions... they should learn from themselves how to read carefully and visit ED's Site and know it for themselves... ssshhh...

Originally posted by Skyros View Post
    The event page states a full set Medea (T2 +20 as confirmed earlier) so, most likely a whole set equipment. (I am saying 'most likely' so that you cannot hold me hostage if ED does otherwise)
    Tnx for the info

Comment

Originally posted by bjyotoko View Post
      i know maybe some already asked or made a post like this but im too lazy to find it so pls respect. ty ( not spamming)
      It is obvious without saying this that you were lazy to find it. And pls respect? Wat?

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

"Im too lazy to find it"
        "Pls respect"

hmmm.... ok?
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Ahh this kind of respect post kinda remind me of those ppl selling gold in a group then state "plz respect" when they're breaking the no gold selling policy set on that group. Idk. Just reminds me. Maybe it's the keywords "plz respect".

Just a tip, there's the search tab on forum that you can use if you're lazy to check on every post here.

Comment

i am kinda lazy to respond. How will this work? hmmmm.
            Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              As long as you respect ty

• BananaCredits
              BananaCredits commented
              Editing a comment
              just say" i know the answer, but im just too lazy to write it out, respect my decision"
          Working...
          X