Upcoming Converter Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Converter Removal

As the title suggests, does anyone have any information on the upcoming RuneL -> Calypse Converter removal?

A friend of mine raised that if we follow the kDN timeline, compensation removal came first before actual converter removal? Would we be following the same timeline?

no, they sometimes do it on a whim, like on the crusader revamp, they didn't actually posted something regarding that patch update, we just knew when we logged in to the game.

so... be sure to prepare for the worst case scenario

Comment

• vangeodee
      vangeodee commented
      Editing a comment
      Really? The Crusader revamp was ninja-ed? I didn't know. I always assumed it was included in the patch.

Oh well, I guess there's no helping it. This is probably the worst trade deal ever (get the reference).

Crusader revamp was supposed to arrive with GDN Time attack, but instead we got it one month earlier than schedule.

In fact, we already got some changes which were only supposed to arrive with Machina Awakening (e.g Abundance Talisman in the Crystal Point Shop being nerfed to +15% gold rate and its price reduced to 12,000).

Comment

• vangeodee
      vangeodee commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting. So do you think converter compensation will be removed first or converter crafting removal outright?

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      Compensation removal should arrive first before converter removal. At the very least, that's how it went in KDN (according to my friend).

A player may still convert their +10 RUDN L, but they cannot enhance it any further to +11 or +12.

[Rune Dragon Equipment Conversion]

- In the next update (modified), changing Unique/Legend grade Rune Dragon equipment to Lv95 equipment will no longer be possible.

Based on what they wrote on March patch note, it should be removed outright. (it's hard to trust their patch notes though)
    I don't even know if we still have compensation as of the March patch as I don't convert any Rune since then.
    I only gear up 2 chars with Calypse and I still have a +12 shared set of Rune L armor in case I need to play some of my subs.
    Since they announce +20 T2 Medea as the reward for the surprise event, I didn't bother converting it to Calypse anymore.
    Bought gachas for some of my sort of active subs and those Rune L will be passed down to inactive subs.

Comment

• vangeodee
      vangeodee commented
      Editing a comment
      That wording can be interpreted in a lot of ways:

1) It can mean converter can no longer be crafted, which would in a way make it "impossible" to convert.
      2) They can remove the item outright, but that would earn the wrath of players who made converters to hoard in the first place.

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      @vangeodee
      I'm leaning towards #1 + removal of compensation, they don't have to keep the compensation when they remove the crafting of the converter.
      Although they can forcefully remove from players inventory, I doubt they'll do that.

Tasha Mantou Verbena
    Any mods can confirm this? Nothing on the April patchnotes about rune to calypse converter, but on last month patchnotes it is said rune to calypse will be removed next patch iirc. Pls confirm this, thank you

Comment

Working...
    X