The Conflict between the Temple Knights & the Astral Coven sorceress league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Conflict between the Temple Knights & the Astral Coven sorceress league

It all began , during the Dragon Raid, when Kalahan gave Kasarana a gift --Chaos Dragon earrings which was lost somewhere in the story.
    Kasarana requested the assistance of Teram of the Temple Knights, Varnak, Nerwin to find the earrings.
    (Varnak becomes undead ? --Black Dragon lustre.)
    Kasarana blamed Teram for the loss of the earrings.
    The hostilities began between the
    Astral Coven sorceress league & the Temple Knights.

Chapter 9 , many Quests I am confused where to get data on all story Quests in DN?
    http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Wow this guy evolved to start spamming pointless topics. Let me answer your question: watermelon is blue.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• KillianQ
      KillianQ commented
      Editing a comment
      @BananaCredits

"No thanks, I already had my own Literature Club... Or do i?"

Oh god no

• McYongers
      McYongers commented
      Editing a comment
      What does ELpatron mean?

• ELpatron50
      ELpatron50 commented
      Editing a comment
      McYongers el patron means (godfather); capo or boss.

Originally posted by BananaCredits View Post
    Wow this guy evolved to start spamming pointless topics. Let me answer your question: watermelon is blue.
    U know somethin' about STORY QUESTS in Chapter 9 cos VARNAK bacame Undead BD Lustre the source (according to STASHY) of the Plague Rain (contamination) of Altera.

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea i also know the great tale of Plague the Wise and Monika the Deleter

I salute you man for following the story lines of the game I guess its for the crystal points but it doesnt matter, Its interesting to read your thread rather that doing the quest ^_^ One kudos for you

Comment

The templar knights and the Sorceresses were in bad terms from the start, that is why whenever you talk to the templar knight in mana ridge, the one handles your main story line starting class as a cleric, you would hear him say "the sorceress here are so hostile, despite their great beauty"

The Templar knights were the Divine Divinity Guardians of Lagendia from when altea created the world, these guardians were to protect anyone who uses black magic in order to get what they want, dragon followers were their enemies, yet they have bad terms with the Sorceress or the "witches" of Lagendia, in which they also use black magic (Majesty, and black mara anyone?)

As you would learn more about the story, the Sorceresses are helping out the Templar knights with their duties to protect the land from the dragon followers and the black dragon, even if they don't like much each other, they are still there to protect each other.

and also as to mention, a lot of sorceress are still young and beautiful even though they are older than one of their templar knight colleagues when they were fighting the dragon followers, that is also one reason why some sorceress still lack that "romance" towards templar knights (you know, they are picky considering their partner is getting old, while they use their magic to stay young), and templar knights aren't allowed to love as well, that is also one of the great reasons that both of those groups still in bad terms.

Templar knights are committed to only use their magic against evil, and not for themselves or for their selfish reasons, but ofc the sorceresses are a different group to them and they can do whatever they want.

if you would play as an academic from the start, you would actually see eden and the sorceress (forgot her name) fighting over who is to hold the dragon orb the dragon follower owns (the cleric's master, or superior, forgot his name)

The story is great, but some of the dialogues are vague and sometimes not translated in english very well, but if you would imagine the scenes without some of the dialogue and just understand it on your own accord, you would actually tell that this game has a really great RPG story considering most people are just here for the gears and stuff, its just that now, the game has an FTG limit, and it limits you out to enter dungeons while doing the main quests.

also, finishing the chapters of the main quest while adding up side quests gives a ton of gold, each quest considers to have 5~10~20 gold on them, and each chapter has 10~12 quests in it, you could earn 5,000 gold in total if you finish all the chapters, and a total of 10,000~14,000 if you get to loot most of the gold loots on dungeons you went in, and sold off most of the items you get in the dungeons (rough,ordinary, polished are mostly required for crafting skill heraldry, they cost a lot in TH if other players aren't that much on collecting them on dungeons while leveling up)

there's a lot more ways to actually earn more gold than i have estimated, it all comes down to your imagination and creativity to do all the things and side quests, and doing the main story would give you a lot of mission points, to get valuable items (reaching 30,000 mission points would reward you with 200 jellies and a title, its on the "Feat" section on achievements)

Comment

• myon
        myon commented
        Editing a comment
        WAT. It gives now mission points?
        Hory Shet
        I did not knot know that @@

The only available main quests data is for tinkerer/academic?
      For other classes no specified main quests as well as side quests all follow the story from a Tinkerers perspective.
      The hostilities between Sorcs. and TKnights begun as a result of the actions of Kasarana's devious plot to rule the kingdom.
      I remember the GOBLIN during the war with ELENA's Red Army.

It was GOSUK the goblin character whatever happened to that ? I used to play a magic TRAINER GOSUK .
      BTW Gosuk also appears in many other features of the game. She is a merchant NPC in Saint Haven selling items related to Fortress of Erosion and can be summoned as a Hero where she exists in magic (Trainer Gosuk) and rare (Gosuk) varieties.

Comment

Is Kasarana = Karacule?
        ---------
        DN SEA
        Harmonicah (Physician)
        Kaaalm (Soul Eater)
        ---------

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          yes, he did said that kalahan = karahan poisoned kasarana, which is to assume it is karacule

• ELpatron50
          ELpatron50 commented
          Editing a comment
          yes Karacule in NA she is called Kasarana.

Didn't we use to have the Main Chapter discussion thread back at CC? Does that still exist? or was it deleted?
        "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• ELpatron50
          ELpatron50 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cherry credits was the worst handler for DN. CC forums , threads is over cos EYEDENTITY took over DN it is
          CC who lacks leadership not EYEDENTITY.

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          ELpatron50 go back to your DN mobile and come back only after you learned English and not on drug.

• myon
          myon commented
          Editing a comment
          This forum sucks
          Bring back those emoticons, else, RIOT!!

Originally posted by KillianQ View Post
        Didn't we use to have the Main Chapter discussion thread back at CC? Does that still exist? or was it deleted?
        Chapter 15 New Forces storyline quests.
        Something about the conflict between The Coven & Temple Knights.

Comment

Working...
        X