Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many girls or wamen are playing DN? Sea Server to be exact.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many girls or wamen are playing DN? Sea Server to be exact.

So yea I was wondering how many % of players in DN Sea are actually wamen. This topic is just mainly for fun and I know that the internet is a land that I shouldn't place my trust on. So yea hopefully we can pull out some fun facts here.
    FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Originally posted by mrpotatom View Post
    So yea I was wondering how many % of players in DN Sea are actually wamen. This topic is just mainly for fun and I know that the internet is a land that I shouldn't place my trust on. So yea hopefully we can pull out some fun facts here.
    wamen.. I don't think that species know how to play online game,so the answer is 0% (on the side note: Women are not attractive to dumb guys)

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Internet rule #1: There is no whamen on the internet
      Check the internet rules before talking

• Pisc
      Pisc commented
      Editing a comment
      Gosh, I was referring to this TS spelling of 'W-a-m-e-n' as new species.. if you created account just to reply this then you and TS are match made in heaven.. congratulation.

• MeshPolygon
      MeshPolygon commented
      Editing a comment
      wamen can play, i assure you, there are wamen that can play games. Be it online games, PC games, console games, card games, any game, or even games on bed, whatever that is, they can do it. Had a few wamen ingame friends that were just too damn good at playing this god forsaken game, too damn better than me. I also had a wamen classmate that dropped from college and just gamed all day long. So wamen can't play is FALSE. :3

Rule of thumb: All MMORPG players are male unless proven otherwise!~
    Keep that in mind coz it can save your life in the future.
    Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-13-2018, 04:41 AM.

Comment

According to Mendel's inheritance law, an offspring born from two different parents with distinguished characteristics will inherit two alleles, one from each parent. This means the ratio between males and females are split almost evenly (50:50), assuming there's no defect on the parental genes (e.g hermaphrodites, xx-males or xy-females).

However, females' natural mortality rate is slightly higher than that of males', which results in the equilibrium being tipped slightly to the males' side.

So to answer your question, female gamers ought to be fewer in numbers compared to male gamers, regardless of the game genre.
      ​​​

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        However, the world's female to male ratio is actually slightly more than 1, with just about 1% extra females to males.
        Female actually has some immune to some genetic diseases due to their extra X sex chromosome, which actually gives them extra survivability.

So answer to TS's question: there is no relationship between reproduction of human and the gaming population

I'm gril Got free items?
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Vaddix
        Vaddix commented
        Editing a comment
        how dare u steal my line, Im a legit grill irl :*

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        STFU both of u, im a real grill, give me your meat please

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        im a real... nvm

The best way, to find that out is to gather friends.

Do not single out the girls among the rest. Make them feel that they are part of the team. Stop all the creepy pm’s. Make them enjoy their time without invading into their private lives.
      We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

is this WAMEN the thing NARUTO loves to eat? WAMEN with EGGS

Comment

• BabyKuri
          BabyKuri commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. And GRILL with HOTDOGS :3
          Last edited by BabyKuri; 04-12-2018, 10:45 PM.

I 'd say Tasha, Nimmienaticz, missjenn , Chelly from our forums play DNSEA most of the time.
        http://dnmgame.com.tw/sea_sqdl/en.php

Priestess of Darkness THRONE OF ELVES

https://www.facebook.com/DragonNestMSEA/

WONDERFUL THEME PARK Store( Hero Synthesis)

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          BananaCredits You really need to change your profile so you get tagged in all of his post. xD

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          Nimmienaticz well any suggestion whose picture to put?

• Vaddix
          Vaddix commented
          Editing a comment
          Sadly, all my female DN player friends already has their respective boyfriends, I kennot help u elpatron hahaha, go hunt for some traps instead.

What is wamen tho xD?
        Well there are quite a sum of "girl(s)" in-game
        Guys In Real Life (Shahahaha)

Comment

• BananaCredits
          BananaCredits commented
          Editing a comment
          they earned it because they are whamen

• ELpatron50
          ELpatron50 commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks missjenn i thot Chelly was pretty grill, is she Singaporean?

• missjenn
          missjenn commented
          Editing a comment
          you honestly think I'd spill personal information of people just like that? >.>

Well. I know a few girls who I always plays with in game.
        ~ Hurri can DANCE ~

Comment

Lemme give some speculations with statistic from my own discord groups.

Of total amount in all my groups, I have approximately 50 peoples. Amongst, I had about 3 confirmed grill and 2-4 self-claimed grill. So I would say the percentage would be around 3-5 per 50 players, giving me 6-10% of them.

Just my own experience, most real grill will not expose their genders, as some stupid asses are just that dry that they would flirt and stalks you in game, which is equally annoying.
          "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            Disappointment sinks in....

• BananaCredits
            BananaCredits commented
            Editing a comment
            how is Beef grillers love DN lol, this amused me

• Vaddix
            Vaddix commented
            Editing a comment
            Idk if Kyra would be happy or not or be laughing at this person. Chelly is definitely annoyed tho.

We have players whos enjoying "role-playing". If he/she uses a female character, he/she will act and play as one(be it a rude girl, a tsundere, a yandere etc etc.), and I know lots of players whos doing great act with that. My friend says it breathes life into our characters, its a gamer thing and I find it another way to enjoy the game. Basically, we call those players "Trap". Like BabyKuri said, everyone in MMO or in the internet are male unless proven.

Comment

hi I'm whamen plz giv items??
            jk.
            i do have few female friends and most of them are geared af. unlike those pretend females that use gender to ask/beg/get free items from lonely boiz

Comment

WAMEN...FEW...VERY DANGEROUS.
              I am actually selling a manual of understanding wamen, in case you wanna seek and face them. 10 bucks only. $.$

Comment

• BananaCredits
                BananaCredits commented
                Editing a comment
                Thats not manual of understanding wamen, thats learning manual for Chinese kung fu

Best way to know if the player's a grill is to ask if she's a guy while pretending to be a grill yourself :^)
              Works like a charm
              ~ Hurri can DANCE ~

Comment

• myon
                myon commented
                Editing a comment
                BananaCredits yes. I am :^)

• BananaCredits
                BananaCredits commented
                Editing a comment
                Eww gay spotted

• myon