1:1 Inquire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1:1 Inquire

Can I ask if how many days ED Typically replies in 1:1?
    It would be great if they replied/mailed me that they acknowledged my issue.

You see, I got disconnected in Hit the Golden Goblin (sounds heartbreaking, yeah) and I was hoping for a refund of the coin, omg
    ALSO, the abundance talisman costs 12k crystal points, imagine I have to grind days for that 10kpoints and additional 2k points uggghhh.
    ALSO, I paid for buffs, maybe it won't cost that much to some rich players but thinking how much I've lost it really shattered my heart into pieces (LOL)
    ALSO, If you ask for my internet connection, it is stable at that time, I run different nests before I opened my unique essence box and I decided to go goblin.
    ALSO, I'm actually confused right now, I don't know if I'm mad, upset, sad or what. and I am thinking why.

Why,
    Just, why,
    UGH.

If this happen to me, my heart will burst like hell.
    But I think they can't do something about this,
    this disconnection issue has been a permanent issue ever since then.
    They won't refund those stuffs like points, abundance talisman, gold coin, etc.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• yueruchi
      yueruchi commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe they do right? T_T how do I tag admins or moderators? ugggggggghh

I happen to be in channel 1 btw

when you got disconnected, when trying to login on your account, does a pop-up shows up with "Duplicate Log-in" after you entered your user and password?

Comment

• yueruchi
      yueruchi commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually, I am so upset that I turn off the computer immediately and rolled over under my bed.

LOL i’m assuming this happened last night (where everyone’s client crashed). A lot of raging players, hit the gold goblin, svc clients, all shouting world/area chat.
    Last edited by Jirokun; 04-29-2018, 09:30 PM. Reason: OH NVM, just saw the picture w/ disconnected prompt @@, that's not a client crash

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      lmao? you might be even someone i know who hates me here in the forums, sorry, i don't really need you to comment on my opinion, if you don't have interests with me, you would just have ignored me :v you seem to really want attention, please do us all a favor here, if you don't hae something to contribute in a positive way in this forum, get off this forum, we don't need another forum member who is just here to actually argue with someone who he saying is "Cynical" and is a "Racist" from which is not thank you and have a good day

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Jirokun i am very sorry that someone like him started bickering about my comment i do recommend to just ignore his comments in the near future if its not even worthy of your time, sorry for the argument on your comment again

• GlassShard
      GlassShard commented
      Editing a comment
      Lmao okay dood, if you say so.

You know guys, I'm slowly accepting this disaster but the thing is, why they won't respond to these inquiries? Isn't that a help/support team or whatever it is called should respond to whatever the inquiries as long as it is relevant?

I remembered I even opened a ticket to CC about almost the same thing about this (not the goblin, I forgot what it was) they even responded something like, "We apologize as we can't do anything about it."
    That helped me move on. If they respond, I don't think I'll be as confused as I am right now.

I personally think that ED not responding to inquiries is rude. No hate. (I'm done with my coin, and my 12k abundance talisman).

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      have you tried sending another ticket just today? if it takes more than 5 days for their response, then maybe its time to send another report just incase if your first one didn't got sent, or whatever reason there is.

if they didn't respond again, maybe its time to move on and they really don't want to talk about the issue?

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      If it's almost 3 days including today which means you send it on Monday(?) or Sunday(?) and yesterday is public holiday so not counted as working day and thus it's not technically 3 working days.

Sending multiple tickets will just makes things worse.

But yeah, based on the issue, they will just write it off as not their fault.
      Happened to me as well few weeks back and I think it's coz DN memory leak problem where the program doesn't release unused RAM and it keeps consuming more and more.
      You said you run different nest before opening your box so that could be it, just monitor your DN RAM usage.
      I noticed whenever DN takes nearly 4GB of RAM, I get that dc.
      I have 16GB RAM for reference.
      So, what I would suggest is just restart client before running gold goblin, that's what I've been doing, restarting every so often when I noticed DN eating too much RAM.
      Doesn't take long anyway.

• yueruchi
      yueruchi commented
      Editing a comment
      That time, I made sure everything in my pc was clear, I even closed everything aside from the DN client. ;_;

Ah if you didn't get even an email about the ticket being submitted, it could be that it was not sent. This kinda happened to me last time so need to use another laptop to submit my ticket :0

Comment

• yueruchi
      yueruchi commented
      Editing a comment
      I filed a ticket at the DN SEA site not in CC site ;_;

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      CC handles the tix til now

• yueruchi
      yueruchi commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. still no replies received from the gardeners

Thanks guys, maybe I'm just overreacting.
    I'm fine now.

Bless the ED Team.

Comment

Working...
    X