Velskud
    Sandith
    Berlin
    Rubinart
    Iona
    Jasmine
    Karahan
    Aisha

Can I ask; what do these Character Transformation exactly do?
    Have I listed all possible transformation?
    Is it possible to buy?
    How much will it cost to Complete these?
    Can I use this on Nest/PvP?
    Will it do acceptable damage in dungeon?
    Ahahah sorry, my curiousity just killing me xD

One simple question: do you not see the "question and answer" section of the forum?

In regards to your questions, answered in order of questions:
    Transform into the char. Some of them you list are rare and some are epic grade, they are slightly different with the requirements of 4 piece or 6 piece.
    You missed out Bikini Argenta
    Buy from TH with the cash item sealed with Trade Warranty
    They cost 30-100k via TH depending on part, most expensive are weaps. Alternatively you can buy the gacha boxes to gamble and try get them
    You can use these in Nest/PVP but I think in PVP, skills start with a CD and these transformations have 300s CD? I'm not sure.
    They are more of for fun and not useful in dungeons.
    Last edited by Xenocho; 05-07-2018, 07:29 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

1. Transform you into a chosen character based on the Costume Set in Town and the PvE environment.
      2. I dunno. Not a fan of cash items. Pretty much, yes, but future Transformation Sets will be implemented.
      3. Argenta, Geraint and Velskud Sets are pretty much obsolete (depends if somebody was hoarding the boxes and selling them right now). Others are found in TH.
      4. Depends on your Transformation Set of choice. Much of those Sets are now obsolete (meaning there is no other way to get the set equipment, unless ED does an event)
      5. In Nests, yes. PvP, nah.
      6. Nope. I only have the Sadynth Set and it's annoying when I cast it accidentally in Nests. I can't speak for the other Transformations but well, most of the people who have the Transfomation Sets are only interested in the bragging rights in Town and the Costume Stats.

Please note that Hero Transformation Sets (Argenta, Geraint, Karahan, etc.) are 7-part costume sets (Weapon Costumes + Accessories + Spirit) while others like that of Sadynth and Jasmine Sets are only 4-part Sets (Accessories only). With that in mind, the only way to complete the Hero Transformation Sets is via opening Boxes (as Spirits are untradeable in TH) while the lower-tiered sets can be completed via buying in TH (or Boxes wuddever).

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Spirits are not part of the set.

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah my bad. I thought Spirits are part :3

That signature still exist?

Comment

What about this Months Argenta? It Looks like she got new looks and skillset?

Comment

• Great Grant
          Great Grant commented
          Editing a comment
          It is still the same as any other costume set transformation, all of it are purely for cosmetic reasons and nothing else; it is cool, however there isn't much purpose for it activating in PvE unless just for fun, since some skill animation and DPS of skills on certain transformation modes are not really useful in PvE and an example of that is the Cold Sadynth Mirage Accessory Set of Wings, Tail, Decal and Necklace, only a character wearing the full set can benefit from these effects, missing a part would not be able to let you transform into that said Transformation mode.

I detailed it out fine, i hope i helped out :-)
      Working...
      X