Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account transfer

hi, can i ask if i can still transfer my account this time may 5, 2018
    because i already tried to transfer it last 25/01/2018 with the note of to prove it

Dear (my name),

You have requested to transfer your Dragon Nest account on 25/01/2018 9:19:19 PM. Please click on the link below to confirm your request:

http://exchange.cherrycredits.com/ga...ZT83E3Fw%3d%3d

If you did not make this request, please ignore this email. If you happen to receive too many such request confirmation email which is not initiated by you, we advise you to change your login ID for security reason.

and i tried it to play this time after so many months i thought i transferred it last time.
    please help me retrieve my account.
    reply asap ill wait.
    thank you

I'm guessing that logging in to your ED game account is by using your email address.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

you already transferred your account, you just need to use the email address of the account you created on EDs main website

Comment

I had a problem since the transferring of Dragon Nest SEA to EYEdentity Games to Cherry Credits.

I follow the instruction given by the Dragon Nest SEA website forum. I create new eyedentity account to transfer my cherry credits account, after i finished transferring, i notice something is missing, when i logged in to Dragon Nest SEA, i shocked because not all my character are have been transferred, only five character and they're not my main character not my max level character, although they my character, But they are not my MAIN CHARACTER.

So the issue here is i want to retrieve my old character which i played since level 80 cap.

Please Help what would i do?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
          Mr.Shovels commented
          Editing a comment
          what i suggest to you is you file a ticket, or inquire at 1:1 support which will be entertained within 2 working days, please make it as short as possible with all the details in it and add a screenshot of all the missing characters if possible explain it on a short but derivative way.
      Working...
      X