New Weekly Tasks - Missing on Some Chars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Weekly Tasks - Missing on Some Chars

Not sure if this has been posted. Upon checking, only 2 out of my 6 chars have the updated version of the weekly tasks.

Sad, oh well. Hoping I'm not the only one has this issue? Screenies below.
    This one is the new which can be seen on my Smasher and Eles While this old one is still showing on my main and other 3 subs. So sad.

you must have done some daily tasks after 9:00 am today before the patch, my character who has just login after 9:00 has only 700 fatigue. it should be fix itself after reset tomorrow.

Comment

• WitchMari
      WitchMari commented
      Editing a comment
      I slept around 7am today then log in around 6pm when the patch was finished so... hmmm all time is in GMT+8 PH time. Anyway, I'll see what happens tomorrow. Thanks for the reply guys.

It happens when you do some stuff after reset before the patch. Same thing happened to me on the previous patch with daily task changes

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      but i just check my ripper, who is doing the last minute collection of essence for 7000 slayer points, the daily tasks he has done are still there. maybe if u have done daily tasks that don't match up w/ daily tasks after patch, that bug will happen.

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Mm i see. Maybe it's that way I haven't played at all after reset so all chars are clear.

this will be reset tomorrow, this occurs whenever you have logged in during, or the instant the reset on 9 am happened, if you have not logged in when the instant it hits 9 am in the morning from which is the daily reset, you should see that your FTG, and daily, weekly task has been changed by now regarding the update as of today

Comment

I don't have it on my main either and I didn't log in after daily reset before patch.

Comment

Well, there's a very simple and logical explanation for this:

If you clear a task within this weekly reset (May 12 09:00AM - May 15 11:30AM), your character is not eligible for new Weekly Task and have to wait until the next weekly reset (May 19 09:00AM)
        Remember, we used most of our Lv 95 characters to farm Essence of Sun (by clearing a nest which is a Daily Task!).

I'm sure that those who can see the new weekly task haven't done any task this week ( RDE, Likex5, Nest, DQ etc).
        Last edited by BabyKuri; 05-15-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
          Well, there's a very simple and logical explanation for this:

If you clear a task within this weekly reset (May 12 09:00AM - May 15 11:30AM), your character is not eligible for new Weekly Task and have to wait until the next weekly reset (May 19 09:00AM)
          Remember, we used most of our Lv 95 characters to farm Essence of Sun (by clearing a nest which is a Daily Task!).

I'm sure that those who can see the new weekly task haven't done any task this week ( RDE, Likex5, Nest, DQ etc).
          I tried logging in my other level 95 char that I never do any Daily/Weekly task for this week and that is also missing the new weekly task.
          Guess I'll just wait up until next weekly reset before I consider it a bug or corrupted client.
          Can still play normally now.

Comment

we are the only one server not to receive miracle jelly

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              we gonna get that soon....

soon (crossing fingers)

In Every server The Weekly Task reset on Saturday
            U wont able to see task until then
            it was same for me in Korea DN
            Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
            www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• atom100
              atom100 commented
              Editing a comment
              but I can see them on my dormant characters, all my active characters don't have new weekly tasks.
          Working...
          X