X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't dowload game

Nest can GM help check on this problem?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RRen; 05-17-2018, 08:05 AM.

Well, try google dns or cloudflare dns
    Google dns: 8.8.8.8 | 8.8.4.4
    Cloudflare dns: 1.1.1.1 | 1.0.0.1
    DNSEA Community Discord: https://discord.gg/sGvk2Mr

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      you can also try 8.8.8.8 | 8.0.8.0
      how to do it:

- left click or right click your WiFi icon
      - press "Open Network and Sharing Center"
      - search for the name of the wifi you are connected then left click
      - click "Properties"
      - find the "ITCPV4" name and then double click
      - Look down below the window, you will see a check box for "DNS"
      - input each number suggested, first would be the four number 8's, then the 2nd one, you know the point.
      - check the "Validate upon Exit" checkbox to validate all settings
      - close everything, even the window for troubleshooting

try it now after that

i still can't download
    Attached Files

Comment

iCafeMenu? are you perhaps renting a computer?

Comment

• RRen
        RRen commented
        Editing a comment
        i also try that too but .rar file is old patch and it directly open game when done it can't update

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        there's a list for the patch updates you ca manually download, its on their main website on their download page, search for it

• chinjiaboon3
        chinjiaboon3 commented
        Editing a comment
        None of the methods work for me too.
        1) The dragon nest installer stops at 45.2**B like yours. (I tried to use the different DNS suggested as well)
        2) The RAR files are for Version 297. It does not auto update, and closes when it reaches the bleed phantom login screen, being "unable to connect to login server".
        The auto update exe that comes with the extracted rar files do not open as well.
        3) The manual update patches from Ver297 to 298 says to "execute the manual patch in your Dragon Nest folder". I have these updaters in my dragon nest ver 297 folder(from the Rar files) but it still gives the same error message.
        4) I downloaded the torrent client as well. I could log in, but after selecting the character (with some of the background in the character select screen looking abnormal), the game crashes while loading into saint haven. I tried this multiple times as well.

Apparently as seen on the dragon nest SEA FB page, many of the ppl are facing the same problems. But there has not been an official statement by DN on this. Hopefully there will be one soon.

Do let me know if you found the solution, yea?

PS: Dammit, I shouldn't have reinstalled DN this morning -_- I did it because some "bdd_module stopped working" error keeps crashing every 2 to 3 dungeon/nest runs, but now I'm missing out on my dailies totally. sheesh.

Got curious and tested it. I also cannot finish download at the time of this post. It always stops after that iceclientlib.dll. Does anyone had a recent successful attempt of completely downloading the client thru this method? It is to see if it's just a case for few select people, or if it applies to all.

★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
      Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
      Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
      DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• MeshPolygon
        MeshPolygon commented
        Editing a comment
        How about the other mirrors? (archive on torrent, direct archive download, and split archive downloads) Not working too?

• RRen
        RRen commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah non of orther method not working

• MeshPolygon
        MeshPolygon commented
        Editing a comment
        I see. They have butchered all their installers. They really do love messing things up. Sorry, all I can say is please patiently wait while they are fixing it up. Wait, are they even aware of it? Notify them thru 1:1 inquiry just in case.

chinjiaboon3 said the torrent is now working. You could try it again if you want.

Hi. I went to re-torrent the client. Now it works (Y)
      You can try the torrent method to see if it works for you.

Comment

• RRen
        RRen commented
        Editing a comment
        Is it lastest version on torrent now?

• RRen
        RRen commented
        Editing a comment
        Can i ask for method to torrent too last time i do it need around 80 patch up date and xigncode is error
    Working...
    X