Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Material to enhance L weapons... other ways to get them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Material to enhance L weapons... other ways to get them.

Hello guys,
    Before someone come and jump in telling I should search, I have read the guide in our forum but I did't find some. However, with the new event I want to enhance my L weapons that I will get soon. I know about doing daily and get more ticket plus getting a box from luffy and change that to get some crystal point. Beside that, what can I do more? buying crystal point is costly and these mat cant be server storage.

Originally posted by Dizaster View Post
    Hello guys,
    Before someone come and jump in telling I should search, I have read the guide in our forum but I did't find some. However, with the new event I want to enhance my L weapons that I will get soon. I know about doing daily and get more ticket plus getting a box from luffy and change that to get some crystal point. Beside that, what can I do more? buying crystal point is costly and these mat cant be server storage.
    As you have guessed, not many other ways. Our powerstones should be transferrable via server storage but ED never implemented for SEA somehow.

The more expensive and ineffective route is convert epic to unique to legend stones but its like 2k+ per L stone.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Dizaster
      Dizaster commented
      Editing a comment
      That post don't show where to farm the mat. I was asking from where can I get more mat.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      I edited my post. Read again

Aside from what xeno said, you can disassemble 95 equipments too *stares at 95 gachashiz* (but I doubt you'll do this when you're using it). Doing the 95 nests is the most efficient way to get them. Either you farm 95 nest, buy them from point stores (not worth it, or craft them from scratch (epic->unique->legend which is pretty expensive). If you don't like farming them there's also the choice to use hammers instead.

Comment

Working...
    X