100pcs gatcha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100pcs gatcha

Hi! I would like to get your advice. I have a plan on buying 100pcs of gatcha box cause I want to get a weapon costume coupon. Is it worthy or not?
    thanks!

Originally posted by rhannie View Post
    Hi! I would like to get your advice. I have a plan on buying 100pcs of gatcha box cause I want to get a weapon costume coupon. Is it worthy or not?
    thanks!
    My suggestion is that you should have no expectations. Many have attempted to get, and some spend more than 300 without obtaining a single coupon. If you can spend the gold or something to improve other part of gears, you can consider that too.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
      Nimmienaticz commented
      Editing a comment
      Last month, I got 3 pcs Weapon Exchange Coupon from 35pcs altea. :/

• rhannie
      rhannie commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay! now im confused >.<

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Control your bias when making a decision. Be objective.

If you're lucky enough and prayed to RNGesus you will get want you want. Thinking of doing the same. I know someone who got 2 coupons by opening 10 boxes only. Just put into consideration that if your gears aren't good yet then you should prioritize those.

Comment

Hi, what Xenocho said is correct.

there were times i stack my gacha boxes and open them at the same time, that is roughly 90 boxes a month and i got no weapon costume, no rares too.

there were times I open 3pcs and get rare stuff, recently i got a weapon coupon. Last night, I got the sober mount too with just 3pcs.

Remember that there is no guarantee that you get something by opening X amount of boxes. It is a gamble, so place your bets wisely.

PS: Forgive punctuation errors, i am on mobile

​​​​​
      ​​

Last edited by nvLite; 06-07-2018, 12:08 AM.
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        btw, I have the VIP package that is why I receive 3boxes a day.

Remember using gold to buy gacha box from TH. If you plan to use CC, buy conversion box and sell it for gold. Never buy gacha box directly from cash shop.
      zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

I'd recommend buying something else, there is a costume in the crystal point shop that is actually cheap and does give some decent stats that's almost the same as Nabob or Aircrew, at the very least that should get you started in the cash costumes, but another thing I would recommend IMO is the Aisha box,m the RNG there is decent enough that will mostly give you those epic accessories and weapons or another possible option is just wait for ED to have another gachalicious event, who knows they might be giving out those weapon coupons in the future.
        Last edited by nublood30; 06-07-2018, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• nvLite
          nvLite commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you referring to Marine? I find that weird as I checked stats of Marine weapons, Nabob and Aircrew are superior.

Bunny has no weapons CMIIW.

• nublood30
          nublood30 commented
          Editing a comment
          I just checked it and my bad the Nabob and Aircrew are superior, but in terms of saving some CC they are cheap, they're only 30kcc and its at least cheaper than the air crew thats 42k cc...

• nvLite
          nvLite commented
          Editing a comment
          I find that quite wrong.

If one is to spend CC, it is better to take the 42k one as it is better. If you are in a tight budget, I think it would be better to save the 30kcc and save up some more to afford the 42k one.

Another thing is that, CP can be farmed.

Before gambling, make sure you have nothing else you want to spend on so you won't regret not buying that thing instead later

Comment

• MARtsuki
          MARtsuki commented
          Editing a comment
          agree, fulfill your necessity first before you gamble you lifespan for your will
      Working...
      X