Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETITION: entend the 400% exp

Hello team,
    The maintenance took so much time and I could not make a use of the 400% to level up. Could you extend it by one more day. Thank you.

Agreed. Due to unexpected emergency extension of maintenance, it is only fair that the delay is compensated.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• MARtsuki
      MARtsuki commented
      Editing a comment
      those x4 are already doubled from x2 the usual hot time ratio, as a compensation for limited time during MT day.
      ​​​​​​​well its bcs u dont make use of 10hours x4 bonus time before MT started, thats why u feel wasted..

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, I was actually considering that players lost 1 hour due to maintenance extension (supposed to end at 4 PM), so ED should extend by 1 hour to be fair. I'm not sure what you mean by feeling wasted. I am simply supporting this thread's idea.

Yess pls extend 1 more day. Wrong timing to put patch day with 400% also.

Comment

inb4 wrong section

Comment

Yesssss Pleeeeeeeaaassseeee (O^O)
        I LOVE REN
        by me ofc

Comment

They didn't extend the 400% but they did promise for another 400% on June 20 (Wednesday).

Comment

• MARtsuki
            MARtsuki commented
            Editing a comment
            lul whut! nice timing, thats my return flight date, fortunately my flight got wifi... limited 8mb per 2$

troll: wwhy x4 while NA got their hotime x5?

Check their facebook page
          "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Working...
          X