Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got ban on the game for false accusation what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got ban on the game for false accusation what to do?

I've already contacted the 1:1 ED, but they wont give me a proper reply about my situation. What to do guys? They didnt give me any reply anymore...

Full Details:

Im an inactive player on the game and wanted to go back in the game and reloaded my account credits then after that i suddenly got banned.
    everytime i logon my account theres a popup that says that my account has been suspended for scamming someone even though i've done nothing wrong./

thats it then after 5/27/18 they ban me ok
    Last edited by Omair; 06-13-2018, 06:30 PM. Reason: Someone requests for the full details

What u mean by a proper reply, i dont ED does give Half a answer or somethine like that. When u contacted ED did u prove that u wasn't guilty ? Now then mby u can get a proper reply and MBY a compensation. After that u need to live with it and try not to do what u did to get in that situation.
    ~Experience Is Key, Live Life, Dream Big~

Comment

• Omair
      Omair commented
      Editing a comment
      So are they telling me to quit and thats it??

Also their the one whos randomly banning anyone...

I think its better to give more detail on why did they ban you, because I don't think ED can just ban someone for no reason, you must have done something that made their decision to ban you.

Comment

• Omair
      Omair commented
      Editing a comment
      Full Explanation:

Im an inactive player on the game and wanted to go back in the game and reloaded my account credits then after that i suddenly got banned.
      everytime i logon my account theres a popup that says that my account has been suspended for scamming someone even though i've done nothing wrong./

thats it then after 5/27/18 they ban me ok

• nublood30
      nublood30 commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you remember any event that involves transactions? Like trading cc, items or anything that may lead to your ban? If not, then we don't really have anything in the table to discuss, there's no possible leads or events that may connect to your ban or may we see the reply that ED sent you maybe we can analyze that and try to solve the "false accusation", if there IS something that will lead to that ban within that message.

If that doesn't do anything then sorry dude, we can't help you, the only possible solution is to talk to the moderators or admins about the ban, I think they record and have some files about those bans.

• Omair
      Omair commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont do transaction via game i bought credits via real money on a load central.

No Full details regarding your situation? we can't suggest anything until we know what happened and you did not even described it and you just posted out of frustration i think... give us more details if you want us to help you out

Comment

It'd be better if you give us the screenshots of their message. I can't even grasp how it had gone from reloading credits to scamming someone.

Comment

• Omair
        Omair commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats the reason why im asking for some help cause they are banning me without any reason or any proofs that i scam someone. Also im the one who dont know whats their real motive in banning me.

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Omair Uh can you at least show us what they told you in their response? :0 or wait, you didn't get any sort of email response from your 1:1 inquiry?
        Last edited by SadisticEin; 06-14-2018, 05:43 PM.

• Great Grant
        Great Grant commented
        Editing a comment
        Without any proof of evidence of a screenshot from their response, any kind of detailed information, there is nothing we can do besides being blind about the subject.

People want to see ED's post. Not really interested in repetition of your description of what happened.

Ironically, most people would be comfortable to ctrl+A, ctrl+C, ctrl+V. Unless of course there is something to hide..
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Omair
        Omair commented
        Editing a comment
        sorry about that but this is my first time in the forum .

also i dont hide anything
    Working...
    X