Enhancement Hammer Weapon (Legend)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancement Hammer Weapon (Legend)

I think it's better to remove this piece of junk from the game. This hammer is pure scam. Used 20 and failed 20 times. Are you really sure it's 50% success rate?

Success rate is not 50% I believe, IIRC forumers said it's half of the enhancement rate from blacksmith.

Comment

Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it's better to remove it. I got 2 hammers in slayer today and they were both successful. It just depends on RNG

Comment

There is no need for you to create a whole new account onto forum just to tell the public about your unlucky. I believe you are aware of the RNG part of the hammer, and you should accept that this would happen as well.
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Well , the information you got is wrong , it is not 50% success rate , please see table below

credits to @Varun

Click image for larger version

Name:	NUh3b8H.png
Views:	44
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	143832

Comment

No they are not useless, you're just being salty with your unlucky RNG. I remember using these hammers (the one from slayer shop, not those with fixed percentage, 50/90,etc) and getting my +11 -> 20 with almost 1-3 hammers per level. It's actually helpful for people and let them have an alternative to enhancing their gears without relying on jellies and stones (idk now how lebrium works). It's also useful for those who don't need those g-demn disposed slayer parts since they can use slayer points instead on hammers that can enhance their current gear. I think those who lose from these things are those twerps who mass buy these hammers and/or thinks that every hammer should be successful. Even if it's 50% success, don't forget there's also the 50% fail so it's 1:2.

Comment

When forum rules are lax and easily becomes a dear diary

more amusing is that this person is either a legit new person ranting or don't want people to know their char name LOL
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

the normal hammer is 35% from +1 to +20
              only those hammer from gosuk is 50 and 90 , thank you
              please check before u blame lol

Comment

Working...
              X