No announcement yet.

PETITION to change some of the rewards on Eye Gacha Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only reward that disappoints me is the costume. The cleric one really sucks at my prespective, I really hope, there is more option than this. Rare costumes are okay as long as it is highly fashionable. Ahh, 1 magical design synthesis device is a great reward also. hehehe

"Your steps will pave the way for those who follows." -Geraint

Comment

• well atleast theres a weapon now
      IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

• StarBright
        StarBright commented
        Editing a comment
        well at least they have a set effect if you take both main and secondary... this is better than just plain converters :>

• Dizaster
        Dizaster commented
        Editing a comment
        its is not better its like giving a child a candy. This is really dumb, who needs those weapons and this is their first Anniversary Eye Gacha Event and doing that.... really thinking of quieting the game.

• geeeen17
        geeeen17 commented
        Editing a comment
        Its Better, but its not good. theres a difference. atleast i can use those weapon costumes even tho i have bettter costume. unlike those coverters what will i do with those. Better doesnt necessarily mean good. If giving weapon costume is like giving a child a candy., giving those converters for a choice is like giving a child a drawing of a candy.
        Last edited by geeeen17; 08-17-2018, 05:30 AM.

• Converters and old weapon costumes. I doubt this event can reach T10.
      Azonia Teh 110-pound Dancer
      BoRaCay Guild

Semper Fidelis

Comment

• With everything done and seems finalized, I just want to know if those `Clear Sky Black Armor Wing Tail and Decal`s stats are updated/boosted and is changed to Epic grade, coz if thats the case then there`s `at least` something to get from this event.

P.S: According to Tasha, this ongoing event isnt the anniversary event, we`ll have another event for September so you people calm your asses.

Comment

• ShadouDaisuke
          ShadouDaisuke commented
          Editing a comment
          This event already fail since it posted sir

• it has been many days since nothing updated, people are satisfied with the rewards or gave up already ?
        am i the only one still not satisfied with the rewards even they modified them with the [ old epic weap coup ]

Comment

• StarBright
          StarBright commented
          Editing a comment
          I for 1 didn't not gave up and I don't like the modified reward as well but the fact that they did hear us, well for me kinda relax me a bit.. Knowing they are listening, well if its money matter.. And they did say that a more grander event will be held in september and clarify that the ED anniversary falls in september 7..

• Hereamiagain
          Hereamiagain commented
          Editing a comment
          lol okay so the normal event will be better than anniversary event ya ?
          well done ed well done sea haha
      Working...
      X