Death anniversary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death anniversary!

Anniversary gacha event prize show that Eyedentity dont really know their players, they dont even have a fakin idea what are the current gear status of most player inside dnsea.

Most of us:
    - Already in Calypse, so those +20 T2 medea or calypse convert are useless
    - Most of us got those cheap nabo set, multiple same costume grade is a no no.

- Alpacang? players rather walk than to ride those ugly sick alpaca!
    -2018 and most of the reward are old and recycled? we pay for a recycled things? no!

ED do you really believe dnsea community could pass that 12 tier of reward without those discount coupon? oh come on ED wake up, dont act like dn is a fresh / new game, it is fakin 6th years old rotten game! from west, green, spring, hollywood, blitz, dissolved into a single server why? coz no one, or only few wants to play your game! you forcibly implement an FTG system without asking the community if they want that or not - your literally kill dnsea on that moment! now we are the last drop of your game and you gave us this so disappointing anniversary!

Mission box? troll? where is it?

ED, all you want to care is how to milk player, give us something good in return for supporting your game for how many years.
    ED you ignore complains
    ED you ignore reports
    ED, bots defeated you
    ED, all you want to hear/see something good towards you!
    ED, fix your game, care for the player!
    or this will be truly your 1st DEATH ANNIVERSARY!

well that was hard but its true :vr

Comment

I can't even enter the farm. Always disconnect :/

Comment

ANNIVERSARY EVENT but the only one who gets to at least benefit is new players.....should be beneficial for all equally..... I mean come on its ANNIVERSARY ..... CC gave free spirit just by logging in consecutively. I just don't feel the ANNIVERSARY feel on their event.

Comment

I think they ran out of ideas milking players with content and surprise how enthusiastic most of people due to last publisher has done. so they just recycle stale content to make money. CC made gachalicious 4times in 6 years with diff range of reward. while ED have done this 3 times within their (almost) 1 year of service with same reward again and again with the gacha amount increasing every event rofl
          (Someone pls make meme about ppl thrown from office building because fresh event while the other 2 keep suggesting eye gacha xD)
          lets see what they will do next month since its becoming their fully 1 year service

Comment

what u expect from sea server

Comment

Sorry but I must disagree that Alpacas are ugly and sick. They are cute!!

Comment

• zenkizero
                zenkizero commented
                Editing a comment
                And make its become FD mount, problem solved

Harsh words my friend, but all true. Thumbs up for your word!

Comment

sad sad sad sad death anniversary..

Comment

ahahaa the funny part is....... its already the 13th of august and there is no released purchased counter of gacha! spoiled event!

Comment

• Arkhaez
                    Arkhaez commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was stated in the event details that they will make announcements every 6pm each day EXCEPT DURING THE WEEKENDS tho (although seeing the updated event page, they only mentioned if a tier has been cleared).

at some point i wonder why people never bothered to band up together boycotting the purchase of EYET, hey at least them not profiting would probably start hearing us out lol

Comment

• StarBright
                    StarBright commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yeah I have the same idea too... tho not many read here in the forums... sad :<

• BlessedSign
                    BlessedSign commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yeah sadly, but hopefully some influential figures from the community help out in raising awareness. for a while forget about cash item, band up so that they take us more seriously instead of treating us like a burdening step-child.

First of all, Alpacas aren't ugly.
                  Second, I couldn't agree more to everything you've said, aside from the Alpacas.
                  Third, I hope ED changes the rewards, please for the love of all anniversaries.
                  FUYAKAI DESU!!!

Comment

• paperjam
                    paperjam commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ahaha then i dare you to go sh ride your alpaca, 90% of player will see you riding a cancer mount ahahha

• Arkhaez
                    Arkhaez commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Do not belittle alpacas my dear friend.
                    Last edited by Arkhaez; 08-13-2018, 09:38 AM.

• BananaCredits
                    BananaCredits commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There are several things that are worse than a mass murderer, and alpaca hater is definitely one of them

Lame event. Congrats for reaching your death anniversary dn.
                  Last edited by Nairb; 08-13-2018, 01:28 AM.

Comment

I was expecting so much because this was an anniversary event. Just add another tier for epic coupon please.

Comment

guy let us help this guy in his petition... spread the word.. so every player knows... WE NEED TO SPEAK UP
                      Caution: Wall of texts I would like to start this thread to notify the management that most of the players are pretty/actually disappointed with the current

Comment

Working...
                      X