Board Game Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board Game Coin

Hi there! is the Board Game Coin will be gone/expire in this coming October patch? Because I'm planning to keep it until Wednesday for the increased drop rate in hot spring and use it in Gold Goblin.

So far the reward exchange NPC has not been modified and has been the same since the first board game event. However, ED may make sudden changes, we cannot say for sure.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I believe the maintenance on October will be on Friday. That means you could still go in the hot spring on Wednesday.

Refer to the event calendar for this.

SYNTHESIS PACKAGE +1 EVENT ▶▶ EVENT ADDED!

For any type of Synthesis item parts you purchase during the event period, an extra +1 will be given of that part.

Please note that the +1 does not refer to the number of synthesis weapon/armor you buy, but for each item parts. So regardless of the total number of synthesis items bought, you will receive 1 extra for each synthesis parts.

[Event Period]

21st September (Fri) ~ 28th September (Fri) 24:00 HRS

[Reward Date]

5th October (Fri) during the Update Patch maintenance

You could also patiently wait for the Event Calendar on October for confirmation.
      Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

If you have excess Board Game coin/token, you can also save it for the next season.

Comment

Working...
        X