Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Game Service Access

Dear Dragon Nest SEA Adventurers,

Dragon Nest is a game serviced to various countries around the world. As for Dragon Nest SEA server, it is serviced to Singapore, Malaysia, and Philippines, as stated on the DNSEA Terms of Use.

Dragon Nest SEA is serviced primarily to these stated countries in order to make a more ideal and efficient gaming environment possible for our target location users. Therefore, access and service to our SEA server may be restricted to users from any countries other than the main three countries.

We hereby notify that beginning on 1st November 2018, access restrictions may be applied to users that are not from Singapore/Malaysia/Philippines.

As always, Eyedentity Games will endeavor to build policies that benefit the users of each server.

Thank you.

EYEDENTITY GAMES
    So, does this mean that Indonesian players will be restricted as well? GM, please confirm!

Click image for larger version  Name:	QeapLIy.png Views:	1 Size:	127.1 KB ID:	148530
    Last edited by Hestia; 09-30-2018, 10:38 PM.
    Vesa23 | Saleana | GM of Typhon

yes, yes we will be restricted :>
    Do unto others what you want others do unto you
    aLsylph | aLicht
    Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

Well, ED finally did it. They put the noose around their own necks. There are people playing on this server from all around the world and they're about to be kicked out for good, and don't even think they'll move on to other servers because all the long-time players (i've been playing here since cap 60) have spent too much time and resources on this just to do it all over again in some other server. WE HAVE COME TOO FAR TO START OVER FROM SCRATCH. So keep this in mind, EyeDentity, this will cost you dearly. There's people in this server from North, Central and South America, people from Europe, middle east and Far east, so believe me when i say, all the players from the rest of the world will resent you for this and you will lose a good chunk of your server population if and when you push through with this.

It's like you want this server to die.

Comment

Wow what a nice way to kill a huge chunk of players in the game, do you realize that most of the people that play this game is outside SEA server? One thing I learn from ED is they never fail to disappoint loyal players every fucking time
        I also like how you mention only 3 countries for SEA server lol you should name your game DN SGPHMY then lol
        Last edited by zErnestz; 09-30-2018, 09:44 PM.

Comment

I don't Get it what about us playing outside the country and located here in Thailand & Laos. Are we affected? Please confirm

Comment

• [aL]
            [aL] commented
            Editing a comment
            yea, outside of the 3 countries mentioned, they 'may' restrict connection to the game server.

SEA = Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Timor-Leste, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.

Complete BS, EYED. Better change the name "DN SEA" then if you're gonna be restrictive :/

Comment

• Hestia
            Hestia commented
            Editing a comment
            This. Very much THIS.

Been playing since the 24Cap and after reading this today it saddens me. SEA was the only region that wasn't IP Block for our countries and now here we are again suffering the same fate Nexon dealt us. Why would you do this ED? Me and my friends have spend so much time and had so much fun on this game only to be IP Block. Like why would you even come to a conclusion that only allowing three countries to have access to your servers was a good idea? Thanks for ruining our fun.

Comment

Pack it up bois. DN even deader than before.

Comment

if your outside the 3 country stated, and you spent alot of cash from previous gacha milking event, call other player who will suffer same faith and file a legal case against this stupid game host!

Comment

here i thought ppl outside from those 3 were always playing with vpn.

Comment

dont they know 50% of their playerbase are not in SEA . . .

Comment

I find it hilarious that ED tried to milk us hard while screwing themselves all at the same time

Comment

i do not feel so good . . .

Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
                        Nimmienaticz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Me & WolfLover is talking about this meme last night. wth.
                        And this stuff "ip banning" happens. LMAO

yay boi
                      finally got a nice reason to quit this game ヽ(●´∀`●)ノ

Comment

Almost ppl use VPN to play since ED managed.
                        But more reason for ppl to quit
                        Sad

Comment

Working...
                        X