No announcement yet.

Bling Bling Rewards (Spirit) Recall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well played ED, this event was well planned. dayum!

Comment

It's not that i'm siding with ED but it's very easy to grow spirit..i don't know why other said they need 40k dungeon points to max a spirit when you only need 10k dungeon points, 10 red light spirit will max a growth type spirit, just go to merca's heart and do DQ dungeons about 3x per stage or 4x each run you get 400 dungeon points and also get quest from merchant frague?? not really sure in the name, anyway the reward is 300g everytime you obtain all the items that she needed so yeah but ED made a big mistake on deleting the spirit because it's very unfair for those who buy it from TH.. Instead of deleting CC items they should just re-gift all rewards since it's literally their fault.. gosh how i miss Cherry Credits..

Comment

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        I think people reached 40k dungeon points because aside from maxing the spirit they did some rerolling on the stat (reroll == you go back in level 1(?) or smthin, I just saw the feature since I've been inactive for a month or two already) so they can get the best ones

• M26
        M26 commented
        Editing a comment
        atom100 sorry my bad i misread it.. but some people still having a hard time to grow a spirit i don't know why?? they using their other growth spirit to max their new growth spirit..

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        getting a perfect stats growth is not that easy. u have reset it several times and re grow it.

others are using their free cherry credit growth spirit, maybe because running those dungeons over and over again to get dungeon points is boring. and u need one lv5 spirit to grow another spirit to lv5.
    Working...
    X