Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did ED really let players scam?? (Talking about Spirits)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did ED really let players scam?? (Talking about Spirits)

Did ED really let this happen? Not thinking that some players might have already sold the spirits and spend their gold for the item only to disappear?
    Did ED clearly promotes scamming this time?? It is clearly not the players fault, isn't it?
    How will ED compensate for this.. or will they even care?? (What do you think?)

Guess what, MnG coming up. Tasha be prepared
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• xForgetty
      xForgetty commented
      Editing a comment
      I believed ED really scared of his players.. that why they never really answer our questions.. Meet and Greet? I heard only selected few able to attend? I'm not even going to be surprised if those few were blackmailed for Account-Delete if "too much noise" wahahah ~

• boboltm
      boboltm commented
      Editing a comment
      MnG Raid? :thinking:

We'll see in few more days if they have a plan to compensate us or will they close their eyes..

EYEdentity huh? or it should be BLINDentity..

Comment

I don't know the intention of ED, but I felt I was scammed. Having been lured by their promototion of giving away Genesis Rings too, I immediately took its bait. Surprises on the reward day were intense because of this so called Genesis Ring was a fake! This isn't the genesis ring that everyone was expecting...clearly it was false advertising, mirepresenting items.

Comment

YEP ED you scammed me. I already maxed out the spirit that you gave on October 2 but now it was gone and the MATERIALS that were sacrificed for growth were gone too.... I know this is not a big deal for some active players but for an occasional player like me it really matters

Comment

yes, for me too, and many of my friends that buy many boxed Jessy spirits of TH, and even after we growth these, for all of us, all spirits deleted and also did not get any gold back.
          ED is Bigggg Scammer really.

Comment

I don't support that ED did about Spirits I also spent my dungeon points to grow my spirit, but as well as they send the rewards of the tiers 2,5 & 6 wrong, they also saw as an error the rewards of the spirits, because the spirits were supposed to be only for the character that participated in the event, but that was not the case, that's why the reason for the removal of the spirits also, apart from the fact that it was also an error on the part of the players to buy those spirits, Don't pretend to believe that I defend ED, I only give my opinion about this matter.
            Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

It's a scammy, scammy world. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by GXSCC View Post
                I don't support that ED did about Spirits I also spent my dungeon points to grow my spirit, but as well as they send the rewards of the tiers 2,5 & 6 wrong, they also saw as an error the rewards of the spirits, because the spirits were supposed to be only for the character that participated in the event, but that was not the case, that's why the reason for the removal of the spirits also, apart from the fact that it was also an error on the part of the players to buy those spirits, Don't pretend to believe that I defend ED, I only give my opinion about this matter.
                I understand your point. But it is not the player's error that the spirit was not meant to be tradable, it will never be the player's error unless an announcement has been made early. From your opinion, they only think of themselves. Okay it is not meant to be tradable, but haven't it came to their mind that players might have already sold the spirits? No announcement, no explanation, no compensation for their error. Their lack of transparency and accountability will bring this server into its grave.

Comment

• atom100
                  atom100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree w/ this, they should warned the players there is an error in spirit on the 1st day, like the dnp error sometime ago.

• Livi
                  Livi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  +1 on this. ED is messing up with giving out proper information to their players. They gave out vague information and once they think there's a mistake they'll just go on with their "Sorry" and their magical fix, and They'll be like "tada~ there you go, we don't care what ever harm we did to our players or what they think and feel, we did our part on fixing, and that's the only service we know."

• chelkidaa
                  chelkidaa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  From this point, player's will realize that CC handled us players of DN SEA very well and surely misses them (I do). For one year of handling SEA, we gave ED the benefit of the doubt. But at the end, they never fail to disappoint us. I hope they grow from this (if there's still time left for SEA).
              Working...
              X