Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GDN DEBUFF DRAGON LAST PHASE STILL x20 HP!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDN DEBUFF DRAGON LAST PHASE STILL x20 HP!?

GDN DEBUFF not even a debuff for the dragon stage LOL T_T please fix asap ED

Originally posted by iamjaeeee View Post
    GDN DEBUFF not even a debuff for the dragon stage LOL T_T please fix asap ED
    General discussion is for players. Are you asking players to fix this? Actually I'm not even sure what is your question. Can you please type with your head not your heart?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Interesting, are you expecting Dragon HP will be deducted to x16 bar hp when "Dragon Debuff Event" ???

Dragon Debuff only -20% of HP and Dmg, example like from 1000HP = x20 bar hp TO 800HP = x20 bar hp.

You can't see it but you can feel it.
      Jisunee (RM) / Moderay (RM)

Comment

• Jeugal
        Jeugal commented
        Editing a comment
        What he meant was that the dragon stage phase 1 is bugged. Before the debuff, we can lower the dragon's hp till x16 at phase 1 and start at x16 at phase 2. But now, even if you lower the dragon's hp to x16 at phase 1, it starts at x20 when transitioning to phase 2. I noticed this when I did a run /w pubs before last saturday's reset. We almost ran out of time because of it and the dragon keeps flying to the cliff even when his hp is alr below x5.

• Moderay
        Moderay commented
        Editing a comment
        that should be a bug
    Working...
    X