Eye opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye opener

NOT ALL GEARED PEOPLE YOU KNOW ARE DECENT PLAYERS AND ARE LEGIT.
    Here are some photos that will reveal some of the reasons behind the sniper spamming
    at world chat. (They are actually just cheap buyers or maybe resellers as the replies
    from the other post suggest.)
    IGNs involved:
    -Dovahko (spreading that bot conversion snipers exist to scare my friend from selling conversion parts)
    -Piggy024(spamming offer 200-250kg for conversion but didnt get the price he wants)
    -War3rBear (according to my friend probably another dummy character from the culprits)
    -zMakoto(buyer who wanted to buy her conversion)
    -zSenpuuki(buyer who wanted to buy her conversion)
    -DARKSHOES(buyer who wanted to buy her conversion)
    -Coconut03(buyer who wanted to buy her conversion)
    -Maitoki(buyer who wanted to buy her conversion)
    -NiKmare(buyer who wanted to buy her conversion)
    -Yoozy(buyer who wanted to buy her conversion)
    -RenLF(buyer who wanted to buy her conversion)

Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-09-06 18-15-13 Thu.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	162.5 KB
ID:	151273Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-09-13 22-32-49 Thu.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	151274Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-09-06 22-04-28 Thu.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	151275Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-09-13 22-35-49 Thu.jpg
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	151276Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-09-14 21-34-21 Fri.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	151277Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-10-02 09-04-37 Tue.jpg
Size:	150.2 KB
ID:	151278

Name:	DN 2018-10-05 22-46-54 Fri.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	151280
    Attached Files
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Now you judge whether my friend is the sniper or not, if you refer to the top, most of the IGN involved are the ones who
    wanted to buy the conversion parts (IF you really believed that the seller is a sniper in the first place then why still interested
    in buying from that seller which is obviously the exact opposite from the photos shown.) and same similar IGNs are the one
    spamming the world chat that my friend is sniping. If you have any photos implying that my friend is indeed a sniper, just reply
    below any proof showing that she is one, like a simple trade conversation and trade process.

My friend who'm they so accused is also brave enough to dare anyone who accuse her to show one proof with a reward. Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-10-16 09-57-31 Tue.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	144.5 KB
ID:	151283
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

This is when most would people say, NAILED.
      Last edited by NieLi; 11-27-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Hello, I'm just going to intervene in this post, because, you mention one of the Vice Guild Masters of my guild, which, everyone in the guild knows very well, and as far as I know, and I've heard from him, He was looking to buy some conversion pieces that he needed, IGN: NiKmare
        Last edited by GXSCC; 11-22-2018, 10:08 AM. Reason: editing some words
        Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

• Nana Chan
          Nana Chan commented
          Editing a comment
          sorry for that, there are just 100+ photos i received yesterday and it's hard to strain them all one by one,
          there's no damage to NiKmare here if he wasnt one of those who steadily keep spamming at world chat
          and saying they got proofs when in fact until now, 0 photos from them has been presented.

Nana Chan geez this is a huge slap to all those spammers, like really. All those months of
        spamming at world chat and we only see yUuuK11 laughing at them. This is epic, idk how you talked
        it out with her to get all these proofs because I too tried to ask her about the details and she will just
        laugh and tell me to just ignore the attention seekers but you managed to get all these. Great job.

GXSCC I don't think NiKmare is harmed in this post since Nana chan just said that most of the IGN
        involved in spamming are found here. So as long as NiKmare didnt spam at world chat too, then his image
        will stay as the label "conversion buyer".

I have read somewhere in the forums that trolling is an offensive act punishable by ban. If there are any
        moderators (well if they are indeed active) , please make an action for this. It is because of people like them
        (Piggy024/RenLF/Maitoki who spam so hard at world chat even knowing that they are lying for their own selfish
        reasons) that we lose good players all for the sake of attaining their goal.

Comment

• Nana Chan
          Nana Chan commented
          Editing a comment
          After seeing the post yesterday which could have further damage her character, I was convinced to give some time to chat with her all afternoon yesterday
          she didnt wanted to hand over these evidences as she considers it trivial matters but nonetheless I was successful in persuading her, in the end it's not just
          for her own good but for the whole server to see the lies behind those spams.

AbyssWand Now that you think about it more clearly, maybe they are also the same CC scammers that when you try to pm them and decided
        not to buy from them, you will suddenly get your name at world chat as the scammer LOLOL. If anyone got yUuuK11's discord please do share to me
        also I got a bunch of questions to ask personally also.

Comment

I for one, posted something to gain evidences against miss yUuuK11 hoping that
          scammers would eventually get punished based from the shouts of some people
          I once got party from nests like Yoona03 and RenLF thinking they were telling the
          truth with all their confidence saying they have proofs as it turns out they were just
          making things up and add to that these photos clearly showing their intentions from
          the start.

Once again, my deepest apologies to miss yUuuK11 from my previous post. Lesson
          learned from this is that, gears and red birds are not the basis for truth.

Comment

• Nana Chan
            Nana Chan commented
            Editing a comment
            i think you're initial idea was fine, it was just aimed at the wrong person from the start

but this post doesnt show that he/she is not the one behind those snipping issue..... but also why accused someone if dont have enough evidence? hmmmmm... somethings fishy to whoever person behind this accused if he/she really innocent!

Comment

• bakachi
            bakachi commented
            Editing a comment
            eating my words? seem like u are the one not reading comments? if u read carefully i nvr said that he/she was the one snipping it i just said that the post itself not proving his/her innocent.... i even said why accused someone if dont have evidence? that maybe its fishy on the acuser side? but u seem to be so defensive about it.....seriously read again..

• AbyssWand
            AbyssWand commented
            Editing a comment
            bakachi i think you understood this wrongly, this was never to show that he/she is not the one behind this, it is more like an enlightenment as Nana chan herself said based on what's happening which is 1. the players are spamming her as a sniper but dont even have proof and wont even complain here but in the game you can see them using a lot of birds as flood. 2. the players who are spamming were just infact on of those who wanted to buy the conversion parts that the seller is offering so that is why as the title suggest she said that not everything that
            requires trust can be simplified through gears alone and not every who looks decent at world chat with all the blue birds are spreading what is true.

• bakachi
            bakachi commented
            Editing a comment
            AbyssWand i totally understand the whole post...someone actually shout that they got proof that she is innocent that why i came here to check and i dont see any proof .... and if u are online 5/10 mins before my comments im sure u saw the world chat....... im not here to point finger.... i just wanna make sure who is trusted anot since im planning to buy conversion set aswell

It's perfectly normal to have lowballers in the game.

"NOT ALL GEARED PEOPLE YOU KNOW ARE DECENT PLAYERS AND ARE LEGIT.
          Here are some photos that will reveal some of the reasons behind the sniper spamming
          at world chat. (They are actually just cheap buyers or maybe resellers as the replies
          from the other post suggest.)"

Your evidence also do not suggest that they are the ones that defame you. You basically branded people while clearing your name which is ironic

Comment

• Nana Chan
            Nana Chan commented
            Editing a comment
            it's understandable, most you see at the world chat spamming are geared and some are even using red birds but what I'm clearly stating here
            is the fact that gears and red birds are not the basis for getting the truth, some can even be misused to mislead the majority of the players when
            used as spam.

• Nana Chan
            Nana Chan commented
            Editing a comment
            is your IGN involved from the ones mentioned at the top? please tell me and why

• justlance
            justlance commented
            Editing a comment
            Im not on the listed IGNs. Like I said on comment #10, I haven't made any offers on your friend's conversion parts

The coincidence just doesnt add up, its like multiple people bought from Yuuki (the same part) and almost all got sniped (except the last guy Diagora).

I also heard that Yuuki sold alot of conversion parts (around 10s), so those buyers can prove her innocence right? Theres no need to slander people’s name here.

And having those many conversion parts at once, someone ought to screenshot their inventory showing they own the stuff (multiple conversion part, or even system message of getting the conversion pouch) that might also prove her innocence. At this point, proving her innocence might be better/more impact than slandering people’s name.

I personally, are friends with some people that get sniped buying from Yuuki, and its just too big of coincidence for me to believe its sniped by someone else. I’d like to be proven otherwise tho, so that if one of my friend are desperately looking for conversion, i can say “go buy from Yuuki” instead of the opposite.

*edit: well, since this Nana guy called me out I cant help but to retaliate. Not my intention at all but I cant just let that slide.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	not important.png Views:	1 Size:	4.9 KB ID:	151353
          Anyway I've had enough of this, I'm just here to clear my doubts whether Yuuki is a sniper or not, nor have I claimed that my friends claimed Yuuki sniped them.
          not gonna visit this thread any further ty~
          Last edited by [aL]; 11-22-2018, 11:54 PM.
          Do unto others what you want others do unto you
          aLsylph | aLicht
          Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

• [aL]
            [aL] commented
            Editing a comment
            yea all them my friend why? its besides the point tho?

• Nana Chan
            Nana Chan commented
            Editing a comment
            Then it's funny when you say that another 1 of your friends claimed to be sniped. This in itself will shed more truth that my friend yUuuK11 was indeed framed.

• [aL]
            [aL] commented
            Editing a comment
            i dont get where you are getting at, but whatever.

As someone like @aL have said, he is friends with all 3 of my friend yUuuK11's buyers (funnygigi with sri, petmalube as grimslock, diagora as last buyer) and has added that 2 of those claimed they didnt get their top conversions. Let's say his friends were telling him the truth but what if contrary to what his friend says, a photo that proves his friends were the ones lying to slander yUuuK11's name was to be given like this? See for yourself and judge. It's done. Wanting to buy but didnt get that's why they spammed, but it wasnt enough they even lied they didnt get their conversion parts after buying from her successfully just to slander her. AND HERE I THOUGHT THAT GRIMSLOCKE/petmalube was one of yUuuK11's friends too.

Name:	xelly's files 2d.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	151348

Comment

@aL why did you suddenly delete your comment stating that your friends claimed they got sniped by my friend yUuuK11 and that only your friend diagora got his conversion successfully out of your 3 freinds

Comment

• idiana
              idiana commented
              Editing a comment
              you were so confident before saying yes they are your friends and claimed they didnt get successful trade but why did you edit the part saying your friends claimed they didnt get except for diagora which was a strong basis for facts.

• idiana
              idiana commented
              Editing a comment
              now he even deleted his new comment what a liar

• [aL]
              [aL] commented
              Editing a comment
              see the picture i posted in my original reply? Nana said only 1 conversion got sniped? while Yuuki herself admit got 2 conversion sniped?

First, for someone asking for offers then they pm their offer, is that bad? What makes it bad? If I remember correctly, there is a concept in markets in which the buyer will always start at the lowest price and the seller at the highest price. The process of haggling will take place until they both agree to a certain price. The screenshots for the market principle does not make any sense at all to what you are trying to do. They do not prove innocence nor guilt.

Next, we all know that regular players like us will not be able to provide any viable proof the Player X bought this item. How will you expect anyone to provide "evidence". If there is a way for all this, this issue wouldn't have been brought up here. This is what make snipers have sense of power, It is not easy for any player to trace anything from the game.

Next, this is not how you prove someone's innocence. Post all transactions that have been successful with those buyers willing to vouch for your friend. Show your transaction log, that you can really afford anything in the game as shown on those screenshots. Make your friend defend himself instead of you defending him.

This always happen in game, shouts of scamming always pops out especially during service era. What is the difference? People who did a successful transaction defends the accused, hence it does not go at this level to the forums.

Now is your friend innocent or guilty? We do not know, even you will not know, unless someone from the back end check the logs and provide us with data.

Last edited by nvLite; 11-23-2018, 12:00 AM.
            Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

It was me who started this issue yesterday based from Yoona03 and RenLF who I got party with at some point for nests. They were very confident telling us in the party and in the world chat that they do have proofs that the miss yUuuK11 scammed them. But as you can see from my post, there has been no proofs telling us that she was sniping but we did get proofs of 2 successful trades for conversion top from yUuuK11 and that 1 was claimed to be sniped by buyer's friend sri ,anyone can refer to my post for this. And now we have Nana Chan providing us more proofs that RenLF and others who spammed at world chat were just desperate buyers from yUuuK11 before but as provided by Nana Chan in my post, only 3 were given the chance to make a deal with yUuuK11 which are Funnygigi/petmalube/Diagora. And this post suggests that maybe this is the reason why they are spamming her as sniper
              because they didnt get what they want. Even a comment above from @aL states that he is friends with all 3 buyers and that all except diagora had a successful trade when in fact only Funnygigi didnt get it because his friend sri might have sniped it who was also present during the trade in a remote area where supposedly only yUuuK11 the seller and Funnygigi the buyer should have known.

Comment

• justlance
                justlance commented
                Editing a comment
                Ren and I discussed but I didn't tell I was directly scammed. You are claiming that RenLF and I started this fiasco bec "yuuki scammed them" and "And this post suggests that maybe this is the reason why they are spamming her as sniper because they didnt get what they want"
                Last edited by justlance; 11-23-2018, 12:38 AM.

• idiana
                idiana commented
                Editing a comment
                isnt it true though? when and where and who were exactly scammed by yUuuK11? please share to use properly

• justlance
                justlance commented
                Editing a comment
                Please also provide proof that we started this defamation.
                And also, I have my current conversion parts straight from the box. I don't see why would I be allegedly be scammed/sniped conversion top as you are claiming when I already have one.

so this is why Nana and Idiana made it seems like i said and claimed something . . . Click image for larger version  Name:	notimportant2.png Views:	1 Size:	22.5 KB ID:	151366

is friends under the same blanket . . .
              Do unto others what you want others do unto you
              aLsylph | aLicht
              Sniper | Light Fury

Comment

• idiana
                idiana commented
                Editing a comment
                it wasnt just an overheard conversation, you 2 were even spamming red birds implying you got sniped by yUuuK11
                and almost on a daily basis for that period of time

• justlance
                justlance commented
                Editing a comment
                Both of us? I don't even have red birds.

"implying you got sniped by yUuuK11"
                Prove this please.

You started a thread to clear out someone's name and yet you are here putting dirt to someone else without posting actual proof

• AbyssWand
                AbyssWand commented
                Editing a comment
                so you are yoona, didnt you shout also that yuuki was a sniper? please clarify
            Working...
            X