No announcement yet.

Information about yUuuK11.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The obvious facts I have summarized since reading and following this drama is that this Oscar boy defended all the offenders in the other 2 posts which are renf and yona all the time while looking for plot holes to
    destroy yuki and at the same time pretending to act as the heroic boy who is neutral or was he even neutral in the first place just by defending one side of the issue cough. Now we see him pretend and act like
    he is the heroic boy again by accusing another offender from the other 2 posts pinky024 and then suddenly with a drama that pinky is just another victim of yuki well played cough. If you look at it in even in a broad perspective, all this oscar boy did was defend all the 3 offenders, in my point of view like what someone else has mentioned here Nana Chan the possibility of zhenghui being pinkyboy/reff/yona is so high knowing that he only joined the comment section by the time Nana Chan brought up the post involving all 3. Oscar boy here doesnt only deserve oscar awards, let's give him the walk of shame too i mean hollywood's hall of shame oops wrong again, hall of fame cough for trolling cough for being the best story teller cough being multi tasking as different persons

Comment

• Nana Chan
      Nana Chan commented
      Editing a comment
      that is why idiana called him creepy weirdo because he looks like he has a multiple personality disorder lol now we know why, he has different accounts to use and play different roles

• AbyssWand
      AbyssWand commented
      Editing a comment
      hahahaha bless this post to get your attention idol TagaCebura and calling him oscar boy hahahahahaha sounds like an ugly fish, ugly fish boy hahahaha

There’s really no need for zhenghui to defend himself tbh... as someone who is part of the first team on our server to clear FDN and the guy who helped many of the subsequent teams to clear I’m sure he has enough of a reputation whereby most of the people who even play this game seriously enough to be affected by this issue will know him. You can name call all you like but end of the day people can make judgements for themselves based on what they see, and when people call you out again all you can do is waste your time making more and more forum posts which accomplish next to nothing except maybe giving people more reason to buy popcorn...

Comment

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
      TAGACEBURA DNSEA commented
      Editing a comment
      from sniping conversion/scamming service/scamming gold?scamming trades using multiple accounts?

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you :3 dragon buff at 1030pm tonight

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      You got the wrong person.. I didn’t sell any conversion items at all ,,, unlike yukki who claims to open and sell 11 conversion tops

zhenghui where is your proof that she said she sold 11 top? she sold 11 conversions according to our talk and that they were 2 helm/3 top/2 lower/2gloves/2shoes. I can show proof for all this 11, can you show yours?
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      There’s no need for me to prove anything I just proving she’s a troll who fake price offer to others

• AbyssWand
      AbyssWand commented
      Editing a comment
      you are the troll here can you prove the yuukii is the person you are chatting with at discord?

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes please show 2 helm/3 top/2 lower/2gloves/2shoes screenshot of her opening/ inventory , I remembered cardiz mentioned he has it Nana Chan .
      Last edited by zhenghui; 11-29-2018, 01:26 AM.

Originally posted by zhenghui View Post
    I was trying to buy this jade 67k + element + HP from yUuuuK11 the other day. Apparently yuuki use his dummy account ferrioH to give a fake C/O of 450k to prevent piggy024 from selling normally. So she can sell her same exact jade.

later in the day, I managed to negotiate the price down to 400k with yUuuuK11- discord name ItzmeHkii

.... then guess what? something funny happened, I think he was blur and used ferrioH (some scrub naked sub character) to trade me... i think he forgotten that he used this character to offer 450k C/O to want to buy from pigg024 and then now he selling me at 400k lol ..

Then i went to test him on discord to thank him for the deal and commented i remember his sub nick from the past and asked if he's houjii/yuki... his reply further confirms my doubt (LOL..Secret..) hahaha...

I flip back my past records dealing with him I realized he seems to have multiple accounts on at the same time and multiple discord tag. I will list it here and feel free to add on any other information.

ign across the few accounts that he owes: yUuuK11, LenXiia , ferriOH, Weetsag .... (mainly buying and reselling jade, with occasionally selling 11 of her conversion top that she mentioned she opened )

Discord name: ItzmeHjii #3603 , Cadiz Etrama #7192 (not really in use already)

Those troll posts who just randomly start name callings but don’t dare to identify themselves and trying to divert away from the topic of yUuuk11’s action of using ferrioH for fake offers . I am graciously accepting any clarification , piggy024 approaches me ingame to clarify and I see he’s a legit player while the other 3 monkeys are just commenting each other in forum
    This for me looks more scipted, not even 1 yuuki character is shown but so many talks asking about yuki

Comment

If I get flamed for spamming, please do the rest for these kids.

Tofu Chan with some fries!

Comment

Working...
      X