additional information regarding my friend yUuuK11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• additional information regarding my friend yUuuK11

Here are evidences that my friend only uses one account in discord in trading items especially cash costumes just like my other post where everyone can see yUuuK11 and his sub sellers are in a joint account. This for everyone to see the lies behind the zhenghui the guild master of Eden gachalichous and all his frame up stories.

Click image for larger version  Name:	discord final 1.png Views:	1 Size:	165.7 KB ID:	151567
    Click image for larger version  Name:	xelly's discord 2.png Views:	1 Size:	207.1 KB ID:	151568

Contrary to what zhenghui is spreading, my friend as you can see above only uses one discord account and one dn account when trading. See the lies behind all these and wake up, gears are not a basis for being trust worthy a good example of this is RenLF and Gachalicha. I have proven to everyone already how many times this guy @zhengui's words are not trustworthy. He may have cleared fdn but that doesnt negate the fact that he lies to us several times and until now is defending his troll friends and guild members. So my end point here is that, WHAT IF THOSE WHO CLEARED FDN WITH HIM ARE HIS FRIENDS WHO HELPED EACH OTHER SNIPE AROUND CONVERSION PARTS DOESNT IT SOUND FISHY THAT SNIPING IS SO HOT THAT A LOT OF VICTIMS HAVE PROTESSED BUT THEY STILL GOT THEIR SET DESPITE THAT? Include the big fact that most scammers are victims of raid service which they are good at. I'm not saying everyone in Eden are the only ones suspected of this but everyone in the game is so open your eyes and don't let people like them deceive you easily. There are already some players complaining of being scammed by geared players but the accused is being defended by their geared friends so unlike in dragon nest where you can't defend and speak for yourself properly, use this forum to speak out and never be afraid, others are here to help out also like you can see in my other post.

Again I'm not saying my speculation is 100% true nor is it close to 50% but the possibility that some of it are true is very huge. Have fun in DN everyone and don't be deceived again.
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

lol I got my conversion since forever ago .. hello get your facts right ..

and let me we sell plenty of svc in game to get gold not like u , always buying and reselling stuff “reselling” .. no pun intended ...

do you even play dn yukki ? Don’t worry I have conversation about the Tanya discord chat also I will post it Hahahaha waiting for u to post only

Comment

• AbyssWand
      AbyssWand commented
      Editing a comment
      Nana Chan screenshot this, he himself said he knows yuuki's discord but he choose to give us different discord i.d only to deceive us that yuuki is the houji he is trading with in his made up or maybe even scripted story haha

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah truth will prevail, yuuuki's bad deed will expose

• AbyssWand
      AbyssWand commented
      Editing a comment
      the truth will prevail that you are a one big fat liar and that you are RenLF/Piggy024 a reseller and a troll

Click image for larger version  Name:	funny guy.png Views:	2 Size:	84.8 KB ID:	151573
    Click image for larger version  Name:	funny guy.png Views:	2 Size:	84.8 KB ID:	151574

TO EVERYONE READING THIS, AS YOU CAN SEE HE IS ONCE AGAIN TRYING TO MISLEAD US. zhenghui YOU ARE JUST MAKING YOURSELF LOOK STUPID EVERYTIME YOU POST IF YOU HAD JUST APOLOGIZED THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU.

Comment

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...ya-aka-yuuuk11

go see here I got many more , waiting for your yUuuki 1 man army to post and i will slowly counter you

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      lol all these are proof that this 3 person are linked , anyone who is smart enough can figure you. only fools trying to hide and defend himself will feint ignorance .. i don't apologies to people who don't even have an identity at all

• AbyssWand
      AbyssWand commented
      Editing a comment
      the only possibility with the proof you have given is that yuuki and lenx might be bf/gf there has been no connections with ferrioh in your photos

he is good in deleting his comments so the need to act fast is a must haha

Comment

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      i edit because people come clean with their main.. unlike mr iBETAPLAY hiding at random places to blue bird only.

• AbyssWand
      AbyssWand commented
      Editing a comment
      you edit and deleted because you are a big fat liar who has shrinked back from shame

I never had intention to participate in this nor am I doing so now but I wish to clarify that your claim that 'his friends help him snipe to get conversion costumes' is one of the most hilarious things I've read. Also, scamming to gear up is another funny thing. We're well known to be geared for many caps, which allowed us to have first clear for many raids in our respective servers. I'm not sure on what basis and evidence you have that we would stoop so low to your level to gear up. Many people know us, for example the leaders in Vongola, Eden and I to have a decent moral compass so if you have any evidence to prove otherwise, I would be glad to play victim in your charade.

also, please don't point fingers and bring in others. I am specifically asking for evidence for your claim. Simple.
    Last edited by Xenocho; 11-24-2018, 01:19 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• NieLi
      NieLi commented
      Editing a comment
      read the different posts there is nothing much to explain the photos speak for itself

Xenocho It was proven by Nana Chan that this zhenghui has been lying to us a lot of times already even in these forums and has even pointed out that 3 geared members from Eden has been tricking us if I recall things correctly these are as follows. 1. he himself was lying informations about yuuki several times already and Nana chan proved to us with her photos that zhenghui has been lying over and over again refer to Nana chan's post about zhenghui and zhenghui's post for more details 2. RenLF who we see spam so much at world chat has been accused several times by other players for scamming CC trade and in Nana chan's post it was again proven that he was just eager to buy conversion top from yuuki that is why he is spamming yuuki so much and 3. SriLuv also from eden was proven by Nana Chan's that he was a suspicious sniper that was behind the trade of yuuki and one other player. I dont know why you are turning a blind eye despite all the evidences served in the table and is pretending like there was none at all.

Comment

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
      TAGACEBURA DNSEA commented
      Editing a comment
      lying in front of a lot of people to deceive them several times in the forums is not enough to be called a troll and a liar this is new to me

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      I did not troll, I'm showing evidence of yuuuki trolling with a naked mule characters in game.. with proof inside game. it's submitted and reported dont worry

• AbyssWand
      AbyssWand commented
      Editing a comment
      then when you are done and yuuki is proven innocent it will be your turn to face the public humiliation

My previously half based conclusion why he is doing all this has now turned fully riped, he is showing us his discord chat all about bf/gf relationship with cadiz discord who may potentially be yUuuK11's bf which brings me to say that his not in favor of this yUuuK11 relationship with someone else. We also see provide photos of him chatting with other players at discord but never for a chat with yUuuK11's discord. zhenghui where is your proof now, is it that photo in dn showing lenxa is selling legend jade is that it? for real IS THAT IT? no photos showing that you traded with yUuuK11 or lenxa in DN? c'mon step up
    “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• zhenghui
      zhenghui commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for admitting that tanya and cadiz are related :> that will help alot when their account is being investigated, I got alot of other screenshot from other discord members' trading conversation with more igns to report.

Can someone tell me what this is all about? I can't understand with all the same posts on the forum.

Comment

Working...
    X