Dn sea top crew arent what they used to before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dn sea top crew arent what they used to before

Hello everyone I just want to share something for the sake of everyone still playing dragon nest sea after having been inactive in the game for maybe a year now.

Back in the days raids were much fun and was free of charge. Even my line up before were giving free slots to friends we know outside and inside the game but now it is all about earning gold and deception.
    To those I have traded with successfully and to those who still knew me by trade transactions, you all knew I left the game already and have sold/given almost all of my remaining dragon nest assets a number of months ago with a clean record of successful trades. Last night I came to DN using my level 40 warrior which I used to communicate with those I have traded and was greatly appalled by the fact that most of the players now can use the new for of bird the red one to harass and shame people in public world chat. I just shouted a few times but all I got was harassing from players which the current me can't retaliate with the sources I have left but fret not it was only me so nevermind that but if you have ever been deceived and bullied by top players like the ones accused right now with the recent forum topics but can't fight back because you lack resources you know where to find me like my active facebook and discord I used to communicate with you guys back then. Just fill me in with photos and proofs that you are telling me the truth and I will do the rest for you. I'll try to use every last ounce of resources and connections I got to ban these wretched players.

For now take extra care when trading with players you only know from birds. The birds doesn't tell you all, it only shows you what the user wanted

Just curious. Are you asking players to go through you as middleman instead of reporting to ED directly?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I never made such statement "go through you as middleman instead of reporting to ED" all I did was offer help to victims who were helpless against the bullying done by others on top of them and as you have just stated it could be by reporting to ED and giving them directions if they don't know how to. All this is for me to be able to gather as much evidences for the victims also which might coincide when they have the same abuser reported which can later on be of much force and impact as a report with sufficient evidence. Ed's powers in the game are much above mine as a player but there are times when ED might not be able to entertain all reports if not explained neatly.

Comment

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
        TAGACEBURA DNSEA commented
        Editing a comment
        with my few statements he has judged me to be doing something wrong in the future but the evidences laid in the forums that are clearly proving his friend zhengui in eden he never bat an eye which brings me to a conclusion that since they are friends they will help out each other and now that his friend is proven guilty he will do something that might save that guilty person.

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        I have two suggestions in making your thread better:
        1. Reread your original post, especially at the last line of 'using connections to ban these wretched players' and then read my posts. You should be able to understand what my concerns are. I don't wish to drag it on as I have said what I want and you have said what you want and we can leave it at that.

2. Please do not derail your own thread with the drama from other threads. As you can see, in this whole thread currently, your post is the first which brings it up. You may want to prove a point but is it relevant to this thread? No. Does it do anything for the thread to paint me as an unfair person? I don't think so. Whether or not I am a piece of unfair shit should have nothing to do with the arguments I raise, which should be the matters to focus on. Less ad hominem will do the forum good.

Hence please stick to your focus and continue to do good as you believe in. You are right that victims will benefit, provided it is ok by the forum mods.

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
        TAGACEBURA DNSEA commented
        Editing a comment
        for me there is nothing wrong with using existing connections with friends still playing the game and resources for gathering information

DN is still a beautiful and fun game. It's the community that is toxic...

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        How's NA, like ghost town? at least here we can go to sideline eat our snacks and see them fight each other.

• MoonSplitterX
        MoonSplitterX commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha yeah. NA is usually deserted. The few people I do see are very friendly though. No scamming or drama there.

i don't post much in forums, but guess i'll chime in since i was one of the few people who used red birds night yesterday.

firstly,
      who died and made you judge, jury and executioner?

secondly,
      what has your trades or reputation before you quit have to do with anything?

thirdly,
      the only reason i flamed your ignorant ass, was because as mentioned, who made you judge, jury and executioner?
      why must anyone send you or provide you proof (as you demanded).
      as far as anyone is concerned you are nothing but a spec of dust that has quit long ago.
      so enlighten me as to why you act as if you have any authority to investigate the shortcomings from the recent, extremely stupid drama.

fourth,
      i've sat at the sidelines watching the drama with my popcorn, yet somehow my name was dragged in, and accused of attaining my conversions through "sniping".
      as someone who spends obscene amounts on this game, do you think that accusation is justifiable or fair to me? are you going to "try to use every last ounce of resources and connections I got to ban these wretched players." that have wrongly accused me of such a redundant act?

obviously not.
      because from your post, it is fairly obvious you have a vendetta against the players who flamed you yesterday.
      that or you have a stigma against top players.

fifth,
      nobody likes a white knight.
      stick to your own proceedings in life. why bother coming back to a game filled with toxic people.
      much less trying to find out what's going on in a "he said, she said" kind of drama. unless you have the means to find out what's really going on (e.g. moderator privileges to check IP, or the history logs in the trading house)

if you don't have those capabilities, as mentioned.
      who are you again?.

lastly,
      as harsh are my words seem.
      do note that, i honestly do not care for what you have to say to my above statements.
      it's easy to refer from your post you won't even be able to grasp a single thing i've mentioned,
      and you'll continue your pathetic white knight charade.

btw, xenecho did give you the most effective method for action to take place.
      heck hardly anyone reads forums anyway.

i've said my piece.
      have fun continuing this farce. bye.

Comment

• AbyssWand
        AbyssWand commented
        Editing a comment
        what's more pathetic is that your post has no standpoints at all, why bother making one right? makes sense now, unlike yours mine got even just this short

• wwwgoi
        wwwgoi commented
        Editing a comment
        help.

can someone even be born this autistic .

• AbyssWand
        AbyssWand commented
        Editing a comment
        can't make decent retort now? taking you so long lol oops I just got these from you sorry

What's wrong with helping victims in the game to get the abusers banned, even players with red bird has admitted here that he was one of those who bashed TAGACEBURA DNSEA the other night. So if I shout zhenghui is a liar and a troll based on what has been proven here in the forums not just once but a lot of times, did I act as a judge/jury/executioner? This is yet another proof of what TAGACEBURA DNSEA has stated ,that the top players now has just been too different from the past ones. Most of them, not all, just acts so highly and rude thinking they are the only ones who have the right to use the world chat and bash anyone around but when you wwwgoi bash people around with red bird it doesnt count as acting judge?jury?executioner? You are the worst one here atleast Xenocho points were only to provide specific guidelines to do what is needed for victim players.

Comment

• AbyssWand
        AbyssWand commented
        Editing a comment
        are we even reading the same forums, afaik the one defending yuuki in the forums is nana chan not yuuki just so you will know okay?
        and you are also missing my point, helping others out to gather information and seek justice doesnt need authority it is a right everyone has even in a community in real life if it doesnt exist as a right, and is only intended for the higher ups with authority we wouldnt have been able to see a lot of protesters everywhere around the world and just get 80% of the population to jail. Get the point now? damn you are so slow, pathetic is not enough to describe nor does calling you dumb gives justice since its too much to call you one who is lower than those.

• AbyssWand
        AbyssWand commented
        Editing a comment
        friendly advice wwwgoi if your reading comprehension is as low as i think it is better follow my advice
        1. go to search bar
        2. use google translate
        3. pray you will understand the translation

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm not saying TS will do this, but that is a double edged sword, the evidence gathered can be use for blackmailing, so better go directly to authorities let them do the judging.

What does this post intend to accomplish?

Comment

• xForgetty
        xForgetty commented
        Editing a comment
        World Domination.

• chlorofrom
        chlorofrom commented
        Editing a comment
        Fair enough. To hell with the culprit (whoever they are)!

• Jeugal
        Jeugal commented
        Editing a comment
        xForgetty I understood that reference xD
    Working...
    X