Final clarifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nana Chan View Post
    Okay this is another proof of your lie, you said she was hiding from you? and her gears are from 2 years ago well I dont think wearing these sets counts as top gears now because tier 3 came and conversion unique costumes came but months ago this was still considered as one of the average gears. And iirc, getting plates reseal:1 means self crafted and not bought from th, they may not be the most expensive but definitely not for commoners to be able do achieve along with costumes with TH:2 (self crafted epic costumes). Add to that the classic argenta set which was more harder to complete as a set because items back then can't be sold at th unlike now this only further proves that she is capable of getting luxury items even if they weren't easy to acquire with luck based boxes. And I dont think getting slayer set counts as very easy to acquire even if you have millions of gold and cc since they too are luck based items but then again all in all she is just an average player with average gears enjoying the game the way she wants it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	my friend is just a dummy character.png
Views:	33
Size:	489.1 KB
ID:	151769
    Click image for larger version

Name:	my ungeared friend is hiding.png
Views:	19
Size:	698.0 KB
ID:	151770

You said she was hiding from you? I think you are the one hiding from her in this forums.
    this is the first time i have seen someone wear all 45 critical damage plates that were self crafted

Comment

Working...
    X