Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• job change rewards and nest drops

Hi.

Where do I get the rewards for the job change (to force user in my case)? I can't remember.

Also, did the minotaur horn (the one used to craft minotaur set) drop rate become rare? I had my 7 runs and not at least one dropped!

Thanks

Job change comes in the box when you get to level 95 along with a 1-day unlimited initialization scroll.
    Or do you mean the gift with the 7-day costume and skill initialization scroll? No longer available.

The minotaur nest no longer drops items to craft the set, only epic ancient items.

Comment

The meta now is to just keep leveling and replacing old gear with those drop from dungeons. Don't worry about nest and all that, which only comes at max lvl cap 95
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
        The meta now is to just keep leveling and replacing old gear with those drop from dungeons. Don't worry about nest and all that, which only comes at max lvl cap 95
        That seems to be the case. :| As leveling now is even faster compared to 75 cap, or at least that's how I feel
        Originally posted by Tesorito View Post
        Job change comes in the box when you get to level 95 along with a 1-day unlimited initialization scroll.
        Or do you mean the gift with the 7-day costume and skill initialization scroll? No longer available.

The minotaur nest no longer drops items to craft the set, only epic ancient items.
        I was referring to the one with costumes. Gotta stick with my trashy skills then <_<

Thanks

Comment

Working...
        X