Rainbow Colored WIngs Cherry Sure WIn and Dip Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow Colored WIngs Cherry Sure WIn and Dip Event

So, i got this Rainbow Colored Wings ( for Dragon Nest Sea) from Cherry Win and Dip. When i used the coupon for it and input it in game, it said it wasn't available and i should check official website. When i re entered the coupon code, of course it stated " already used " . Has anyone encountered the same situation as mine? If i cant have the wings atleast i hope they give me one more chance to play as compensation, one chance to spin. Its still a waste right?

The other stuff i got like Nana the Bear pet arrived instantly in game without any complication.

Try if the 1:1 on ED's site works. If not, you can possibly go through CC's customer support on their official page. All the best.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• launcelot
      launcelot commented
      Editing a comment
      Tested just now. 1:1 is working =w=)b

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you launcelot

I made that statement based on forum posts claiming 1:1 not working some time ago

good for you , you already got the coupon code, i charged up EyeT yesterday, i'm checking my cherry messenger today , still no coupon code.

Comment

where did you input the code , cash shop? i got 1 red messenger enter the code in cash shop and it says already used or something like that. So when you play it in cherry exchange not 100% sure DN SEA items. I got mostly DN EU items like storage coupons.

Comment

https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/252
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Announcement released:

Dear Adventurers,

There has been reports that for some players, the coupon won from the Cherry Credit's Sure-Win Lucky Dip Event are not issuing the reward items.

We are sorry for the confusion and error in this matter.

We are currently looking into the cause of this issue. We will notify our Adventurers as soon as the situation is clarified and fixed.

Thank you for your patience.

EYEDENTITY GAMES
          We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Mantou already answered that from other forum, you can trade codes to EU players at your own risk.

• Celina
            Celina commented
            Editing a comment
            Yay hope they fix it properly. Thanks for letting me know

WTH is this Tales Of Adventure... i can not even find a single person who plays this..

Comment

"Coupon Codes for 'Sure Win Cherry Dip' have been fixed! Please try to redeem your coupon code again.

However, we are still working on the following coupon code items. Do hold on to your coupon code first if you are one of the lucky winners while we fix them.

- 7 Colour Rainbow Wings
            - Lagendia Gacha Package
            - Red Bird Messenger

Thank you for your patience."

I CANT STILL CLAIM MY 7-COLORED WINGS THO

Tuttuturu~... tutturu~.. tututtututtururu~...

Comment

Originally posted by nelznolz View Post
              "Coupon Codes for 'Sure Win Cherry Dip' have been fixed! Please try to redeem your coupon code again.

However, we are still working on the following coupon code items. Do hold on to your coupon code first if you are one of the lucky winners while we fix them.

- 7 Colour Rainbow Wings
              - Lagendia Gacha Package
              - Red Bird Messenger

Thank you for your patience."

I CANT STILL CLAIM MY 7-COLORED WINGS THO
              Did you copy paste without actually reading the whole thing?....

Comment

Working...
              X