Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70L and 80L items upgraded stats nerfed to NULL, refund???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70L and 80L items upgraded stats nerfed to NULL, refund???

Anyone knows ??? What about GOLD people paid to enhance those items??
    Will we get any refund?

imagine 2 years ago you bought a movie ticket and watched it
    now after 2 years if you go to ticket seller and ask for refund
    *insert pikachu face*
    Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
    www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

Imagine you bought a PC 2 years ago, and now you can get a much better PC with the same price you paid 2 years ago, will you ask for a refund from the retailer?

Not sure what justify your decision in asking for a refund.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

yes berlin does give some partial refund, not sure if it's a few gold or silver...

but on a more serious note, actually there is actually various form of remuneration given with the introduction of each new dragon/L grade items,
        1. you can disassemble the 80L for valuable talisman when 90L is released
        2. 90L IDN enhancement can be transferred to 93L rune equipment
        3. 93L rune is eventually evolved into 95 calypse

but if you are like quit the game at 70cap and return at 95 cap... most of these functions are gone, one can't expect the whole world to wait for him when he simply goes missing for 4years and return.

but nonetheless, it's extremely easy to catch up to current latest set most people are wearing (if you didn't miss the santa gacha event) ...

Comment

Berlin break my weapon when I forgot to jelly trying to +13. Can I get back the gold spent to +12?
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Knee
            Knee commented
            Editing a comment
            They actually entertain this kind of request back when CC still handles DN SEA.
            Back in the day, you have to manually click on the jellies before enhancing and I happen to upgrade multiple parts at the same time.
            Whenever you change parts, the jellies are turn off and you need to click it again.
            I happen to forgot about it once and it broke, send them a message and they actually send it back through mail along with enhancement level before it broke.
            Guess I'm lucky that they actually understands the situation or the one handling my case is just in a good mood.

But now with all the warnings and jellies being in use automatically when you have it, they will never entertain it anymore and write off as user error.

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes they did this as gesture of good will. Unfortunately you don't get this anymore, which I think is better for sustainability and fairness to everyone.

Just do below Lv80 content with your 70/80L bro. You still be OP no refund needed.

Comment

Also I'm not sure what you mean by "reduced to NULL." As you can see, enhancement stat bonus still exists...

Sooo.... No refund for you I guess...
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I forgot to check my data in SEA.... but I saw it in another server. In the part Enhance Ability, everything is deleted to - 0 . Items grant the same stats as +0 eventhough the mark+12, +13 remains on each item.
              I am not sure whether this would be impleted in SEA or not.

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                Then why so quick to make a fuss in the forum when you have not even checked? It would have been good if you provided screenshots of that or better still if you have the name of the server which you saw it from.

sorry . I think it may be inappropriate to post content from other server here. I hope that this is just a bug which will be fixed later (but I tried to put my 80L items at Berlin Blacksmith to enhance, and the Berlin Blacksmith did not allow me to even to put my 80L item inside).

I think this is not fair at all. SOme people spent more than 100,000 or 200,000 GOld to upgrade their L items and then they removed all enhanced effects to +0. We should get at least 50-60% G that we spent to upgrade our items if this were to last permanently.

Comment

• zhenghui
                zhenghui commented
                Editing a comment
                +13.. refund u 100k gold for the effort :x...

• frapucino
                frapucino commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, it is one of the official servers (Taiwan DN). In Taiwan DN; putting 80L weapon inside Blacksmith upgrade slot is not permitted anymore. All enhanced stats are removed to NONE so all +12 +13 items grant same stats as +0.

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                Okay. They probably have their reason for doing that.

Just curious. Why want compensation for that? It's an old item, which at least they did not rename it as 'useless item, sell to npc for gold.'

Well at least it's not a rant about why ED didnt implement divine gear into SEA server

Comment

Don't be a cry baby. Just top up and join events

Comment

Working...
                X