Returning player!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning player!

Yo so I've been out for a while I was wondering is the server dead? Also, I plan to play again soo is there any specific meta I should be aware of? Which are the meta classes right now in the game? I really missed playing so I might stay for a long while.

Cheers to all!

To find out if the server is dead, please check the main website for upcoming activities.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

I am not sure server is dead or not, maybe checking if there are any server closure notice or active events would helps.

Specific meta to be aware of? Can you be more specified? Like do you prefer to be DPS/healer/support, how much time and money you willing to invest, etc.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Kwangjaaaa
        Kwangjaaaa commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, in terms of DPS, who would be at the list?

I do not mind the time, tho I would mind the cost xd

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Well generally DPS is the most costly classes among other. Current meta included Flurry, Bleed Phantom as the majority, with Ripper and Majesty just got buffed recently. Moonlord and Gladiator are also another famous classes.

• Kwangjaaaa
        Kwangjaaaa commented
        Editing a comment
        I suppose that would work. Thank you so much!!

I'm also a returning player, Just want to know if there is an updated leveling guide? I get small exp now than before I left the game.

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        there is no leveling guide, the best way for solo is do the MQ, or find w/ high end gear to accompany you " I doubt you can find 1" to clear the dungeons at high lab level.

that is such a ridiculous question for someone who is just planning to "return" and play the game.

Have you asked that question yourself? usually a dead server means it just shutdown and every data is wiped out from the server, i don't get why these people ask these type of questions

Comment

• Kwangjaaaa
        Kwangjaaaa commented
        Editing a comment
        What I had in mind was that if the community is, in any way, dying. Like players leaving and stuffs like that. So sorry to may have asked such a question.

• SHARDZ86
        SHARDZ86 commented
        Editing a comment
        Player population may have decreased, but still loads of people on SH doing stuff, so eh, not unplayable

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Try going to channel 1 and if your game doesnt lag, then the server is dying.
    Working...
    X