Legend Dragon Jade Box NINJA-ED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend Dragon Jade Box NINJA-ED

ED did it again, with their swift and silent moves, they changed the description of their dragon jade event JUST NOW.
    Without even apologizing or giving a proper compensation.

Someone needs to report ED for scamming people...

This is every month,wrong details and non correct patch/event notes
    Those Idiots have no idea what they are doing...and if they decide to change something they are NOT informing us,this creates hard situation to us while playing...no **** respect is given for those thousands of peoples

Comment

Try putting the non server storagable jade to a server storagable accessory then put it in the server storage.
      Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• RoRiBeam
        RoRiBeam commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried it but still can't...

What's wrong with this? they just cleared out that Legend dragon jades can't be put in special storage, from which are used for most treasured general armor and weapon parts (like the calypse or probably even skila if i remember) Any other regular jades apart from victory type jades, the champion dragon jades with any rarity can be stored on your server storage, from which is accessible by many of your characters created which are atleast level 10 across that account you're using.

I don't get it as to why you need to be so skeptical about this, its a good thing they changed it to this way so people don't assume that players needs to buy a special storage coupon to transfer their dragon jades from which can actually just be stored on server storage for a fee of 10 copper, rather than purchasing an item worth 2500 EYET

EDIT: My mistake, thought they only clarified that they didn't want players to think that it is special storage-able, turns out they didn't want the players to actually transfer the jade from another character, well that sucks
      Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 06-26-2019, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• epicenter121
        epicenter121 commented
        Editing a comment
        Whats wrong with this ?? then what about player that using their Alt char to clear the mission ?? DUMB COMMENT

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        What's the point of your comment? they said that it can be put on server storage, but not in special storage, there's a very big difference

Server Storage - Storage where players can put any Server-Storage Items such as Dragon Jades and other specific general accessories which can be accessed through out all characters on that account
        Special Storage - Storage where it needs a specific item in order to store very rare items such as calypse gear sets and probably other treasured items, which costs 2500 EYET on the Cash shop

People these days are so dumb that i'm having doubts if we really are an evolving species or rather the minds of these people are turning back into the ice age, so cave man go ahead and make an argument, i can do this all day

EDIT: nvm, i get it, thought that they just clarified special storage wasn't available but it turns out they didn't wanted players to take advantage of it and made it permanently stuck on a character's inventory, so it won't be of use if players got theirs on their alternate character

yep sorry
        Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 06-26-2019, 04:22 AM.
    Working...
    X