Petition to Stop Nerfing Warriors in PvP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition to Stop Nerfing Warriors in PvP

As stated above this is a petition to stop nerfing warriors. It's bad enough that the mercs Barb and Dest are garbage in pvp (high risk low reward classes) where almost every other class can break their skills and can't tank through anything although being "tanky" classes. Now DA and Glad are bad too after nerfs, only thing warriors got going is ML so drop an ign as a signature and hopefully someone important sees this and passes it along to the devs (I doubt it, really just to satisy my vanity).
    DeathlyShade 95 Raven
    MisticKiller
    95 DarkAvenger
    GodTheTeen
    95 Guardian
    ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
    ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
    Your Favorite God Of Death

agree, nerf ML
    cyclone pulling aoe + 6s tornado is way tooo OP
    many ML in ladder relying too much on this skill
    if hit they will KOS u
    if missed they will just hit+run for CD 24s
    iGN: Default
    Last edited by ThEndSea; 07-28-2020, 12:32 AM.
    BEST recommended MANGA this WINTER
    Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru

Comment

Although I support this, I unfortunately can't put IGN here.
      Someone has to make Destroyer, Barbarian, Gladiator and Moonlord increase a little bit of SA and Defense since they're a melee + tank class, but Machinas even surpasses them when in terms with Defense, Damage and Agility.

Also nerf the Moonlord's Crescent Cleaver skill to make it fixed to spread rather than singular direction, combined slashes from crescent cleaver is enough deadly, I would suggest to increase the wind-up speed (remove the animation delay) when casting that skill as a compensation for its nerf.

Everytime I meet Barbs and Destros, "punching bag" is what always came up in my mind. Even though when I meet classes who's good at it, they still end up defeated because of other classes' skills (take Vena Plaga as an example).
      Last edited by Agent3554; 08-11-2020, 07:53 PM.

Comment

not trying to defend ML but the class requires proper positioning and aiming since skills like mbd and crescent cleave needs proper setup to land full hits even harder if you're against a fast mobility class or a lagging/teleporting opponent
        yeah they have low cd cyclone but that's about it other class has far better skill kit than him that requires minimal setup/effort and can achieve the same result

Comment

Stop nerfing barb now it was like a good pve class now its nothing but trash both in pvp and pve i used to love it now its so nerfed that i have no choice but to switch to moonlord thats just how big the difference is now nobody wants barbs literally many people ask me why you still barb and in 8 man they just kick no questions asked and again my gs isnt bad compared to them i except for the the ones who are truly regular to he game and never quit or miss any events

Comment

Stop nerfing barb now it was like a good pve class now its nothing but trash both in pvp and pve i used to love it now its so nerfed that i have no choice but to switch to moonlord thats just how big the difference is now nobody wants barbs literally many people ask me why you still barb and in 8 man they just kick no questions asked and again my gs isnt bad compared to them i except for the the ones who are truly regular to he game and never quit or miss any events

Comment

Working...
            X