X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

thanks for the info!

hmm i just want to ask.. i know this is not related to signatures.. hmm how did you put the "SEA" under your names? *sorry, noob question! >_< *

Comment

Thanks for the guide I was able to apply it

[Mishae08] [MelaLeDoux] [NEOPHOENIX Guild]
      https://www.facebook.com/DNneophoenix/

Comment

thank you very much for this tips.. now i know more

Comment

• nelznolz
          nelznolz commented
          Editing a comment
          not to be nitpicky or anything, but.. shouldnt it be [I'M A SEA PLAYER]?.. ehh i mean you lack "A" there man..
          just saying, hope you take no offense

• MrKitz
          MrKitz commented
          Editing a comment
          hahaha sure man ^^ its okay will be edit soon...thanks xD hahaha

quite useful thanks~!

Comment

thanks... i'll try this out... hope it'll work

Comment

I did try but it doesn't work out for me... HELP!!!!!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	7EPeJD.png
Views:	31
Size:	231.3 KB
ID:	82865

Attached Files

Comment

• Couplord
              Couplord commented
              Editing a comment
              I think the signature may be too big... if that isn't the case I'm home in one hour and I will do testing !

• BabyKuri
              BabyKuri commented
              Editing a comment
              I think there's a limit on how many characters you could use. It counts both the text you typed and your links and image urls.
              If possible use a URL shortener for your links (e.g. bit ly dot com -- can't post direct link in comment, because it needs moderator approval) XD

• BabyKuri
              BabyKuri commented
              Editing a comment
              You can try troubleshooting.
              First, add your image (without your text) then try saving.. If successful, try adding your text, if not try resizing your image, if still fail, try shortening your image url. That's what I did on mine. You can check my Sig, I have both an image and text with link

I think not, because I tried decreasing the size of the picture itself and also when I uploaded it via Imageshack i chose to decrease the image size again, hmmmm...

I used the same photos in my signature in my cc account... how come in cc they accept it... and here, they won't...

i know they are two different platforms but i think the requirements were the same...

Comment

• BabyKuri
              BabyKuri commented
              Editing a comment
              No. This forum and CC have many differences. My Avatar and Sig here are larger than my CC's counterpart.
              In CC my GIF avatar is only 2 sec because of size limit (thats why my wings flapped weirdly). Here I can use a 6 sec GIF (it looks cuter now )

• MeshPolygon
              MeshPolygon commented
              Editing a comment
              Different platforms means different parameters, this one's using vBulletin, CC uses IPBoard. These two were developed by two rivaling companies, hence they differ in every aspect of their internals, meaning they're maybe doing the same thing,but on how they do it, it might not be the same. Besides, the fact that they're two separate forums handled by two different companies means they were configured differently from each other.

---
              In your case, you're being limited by the settings imposed by site admins. It might be you hitted their char cap.
              ---
              Have you tried changing the [IMG2] tag to [IMG] tag in source mode?

If not, may you kindly try this one when editing, let's see if this will work. After you're done editing your banner and inserted the the image with image tool please kindly switch to source mode and check the [IMG2] tags.

Mine for example

source:

[CENTER] [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i68.tinypic.com\/9jess8.jpg"}[/IMG2][/CENTER]

output:

That should be the source of the image. The structure should be similar with only the image source our only difference. Now, edit it to become a simple [IMG] tag.
              Make it similar to this [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/9jess8.jpg[/IMG]
              Delete all of those parameters, leave only image source in between the humble img tag. Then, save it without switching back to edit mode. Switching mode back n forth will convert img tag back to img2 tag. Saving without switching back to edit mode will send those code straight to db without conversion, atleast that's what I discovered so far. Let's hope it goes thru.
              Last edited by MeshPolygon; 09-07-2017, 09:53 PM.

I really appreciate your help guys... btw can you suggest what other 3rd party sites i can upload my images other than image shack and photobucket for free thanks much for the heads up

Comment

• BabyKuri
              BabyKuri commented
              Editing a comment
              postimages.org

omg i think it already worked out for me... hahahaha... tenchu tenchu...

(would really appreciate it if they will add more moving emoticons...)

Comment

we can only use one signature?
              (i'm planning to add more image)

Comment

nvm my questions we can add more photos Yey!!!! I can see my lovely character... Thanks much guys

Comment

very helpful dude! thank you very much!
                  'Sup dude?

Comment

Tenkiu , very useful
                    Last edited by Lia; 09-10-2017, 07:04 AM.
                    Get ur waifu over here and start the waifu death match !!

Comment

I don't know if this really like this or just in me?
                      Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
                      Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
                      Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
                      Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

Working...
                    X