Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Future Content] A new stage that only drop thousands of gold in Lv95 cap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a permanent stage, the info presented above cater to Korean players due to its low population and player's suggestions.

I don't know how will this content be implemented in SEA, I guess they're going to modify the requirements suitable for SEA.
    Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-04-2017, 12:17 AM. Reason: low population, not lesser, wrong wording

Comment

• nelznolz
      nelznolz commented
      Editing a comment
      by lesser population, what do you mean? if you were to compare it to SEA, what's the ratio? ehh just an approximate is fine ty

• BlazingSkies
      BlazingSkies commented
      Editing a comment
      Korea has low population, more like half of SEA based on my observation, that's all I can tell.
      Last edited by BlazingSkies; 09-04-2017, 12:19 AM.

• BlazingSkies
      BlazingSkies commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh I worded my post wrong, it should be "low population" not lesser.

I think this stage could be a double-edged sword in DNSEA, DNKr's direction for this stage is matched for their server's own needs. Depending on how Eye implements this in the SEA server, this may either make or break the economy.

I see on how this Stage can be useful specially in Enhancing. As a I have noticed from the GearSim and OT's thread in CC forums, gold needed in enhancement skyrockets (more noticeable in +15->+20 specially in enhancing Unique and Legend Grade Equipments).
    As for the materials, it's fairly unsafe to assume that TH prices will not change, the law of supply and demand will dictate such prices. Seeing as how OT mentioned that the tickets needed to enter the stage can be found in regular contents with a low chance of acquisition (I assume on DQ dungeons and Nests), the supply for Enhancement Materials increases, therefore reducing their prices. With this, the only expensive thing that the player will have in mind is the price of Jellies, which cannot be mitigated by hardcore farming seeing as for now Jellies can only be purchase via Cash Shop unless the Devs will make some changes and make jellies attainable in regular contents (I have read something about being able to get Cash Shop items in regular contents from their recent DN Conference).
    It's still too early to predict whether this stage would be good or bad for the economy as it all depends in how SEA will implement this, specially on how rare can one get the mentioned ticket. If the ticket has like a 1% chance of acquisition, well this wouldn't bother the economy that much. What I can say now is that this promotes hardcore farming and in overall may be a good way to attain extra golds for farming players, and may reduce TH prices for enhancement materials (or not depending again on the drop rate of the mentioned materials).

Comment

A fairly good idea, however it will be changed according to our server's dynamics.

I expect that ticket to be a gold chest reward for regular dungeons (DZ/DQ dungeons), with having a slightly better probability vs something like Abyss Earrings. If you can get 3kg up to 5kg per ticket, it only makes sense to make them hard to get since too much will cause rapid inflation.

But idk, this is a game and a virtual world. Unlike real life, this game has a dedicated gold sink that is constantly removing currency (gold) out from circulation. In real life, having too much currency is bad since it's not that easy to remove it from circulation, unlike in a virtual, game world. Seeing as how DNP is no longer a usable currency for purchasing items from the TH, it would be safe to assume that the average price for items currently in demand to go down a bit (since more people are selling in the same currency, hence more competition).

We'll see when this finally comes. To me personally, it's great. I'm a heavy farmer who only spends during gachalicious an other worthwhile cash events, so having an in-game method of farming gold is pretty neat. I just hope you get 1 free entry per week, and additional entries with the tickets; this scheme allows those who invest more time into playing and grinding more characters to reap better benefits, it also balances out the playing field a bit by giving new startup players a fighting chance.

Comment

Sounds okay given that the game is heading towards the equipment growth mechanism. Helps new player to grow as well.

Comment

RIP economy when this happens.

Comment

saw this in dnsea v238 at DNgearsim

Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
            www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

Originally posted by Jeezus View Post
              saw this in dnsea v238 at DNgearsim

Hope no more inflation.. Waiting for server up..

Comment

Really interesting
                IGN: Skroler
                Server: NA
                Discord: Joni #4220

Comment

If they want to prevent inflation, they should bind user Phone Number to the user account and send the ticket through the player special storage. When sending the ticket, set the quantity and bind to only 1 character per account. This would prevent too much inflation and botters.

Comment

The info I can share about this from JDN now is..

to get this Gold Goblin COin.. you need to get 6 Battle Coins
                    WHich you only get.. if you clear this new "battle Card Game"..

how to do it?

You do DQ (abyss > Rabbit need), Rune 4man, Rune 8man, VN + HC, GN + HC
                    to get the item called "Roulette Coin".

YOu need 2 coins per turn to play the Board Game. The Board Game has 3 Stages.. each stage has 4 bosses (except the final stage)
                    Once you cleared the Final Stage. You get this "Battle Coin".

You need 6 of them to be able to purchase the Gold Goblin Coin.

Trivia:
                    - Bord Game can only be played 300 times per week
                    - only the following nest/dungeon gives you Roulette Coins (Dimension Rabbit fom Abyss, Rune 4 and 8 man, Guardian, Volcano (all version))
                    - Slayer Mode (both)

Update 2017/11/01
                    - 4man Nest drops 25 Roulette Coins
                    - 4man HC drops 35 Roulette Coins

- The Golden Goblin Coin drops also in the named areas (Dimensional Rabbit (Abyss), Rune, VN, GN, Limit Break Nest)!
                    BUT the drop rare is so low.. like Slayer Part itself... so you must be rly lucky to get it + it's decided from begin with who gets it.
                    Example the rabbit > either you get it out of it or not. (We only got it 1 time and only 1 person and from golden rabbit..)

This Card Battle Game is a Seasonal Event only (like Loffy and Co)
                    But the Golden Goblin Dungeon must be.. permanent for now. That's why the Drop Rate of this Coin is so low I guess.

Unknown still:
                    Amount of Roulette Coin in 8 Man
                    Golden Dungeon forever or not
                    Last edited by NasagiChan; 11-01-2017, 02:57 AM. Reason: Updated Information

Comment

• Vaddix
                      Vaddix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      nice info, thanks

The only good thing about this content is players can now enhance their gears much easier. Then there are these people who are lazy to do this dungeon or most likely... cannot clear it and ended up begging for golds in town.

Comment

Working...
                    X