This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC v BLACKMARKET

couplord? are you a person who hold a position in this game? (DNSEA)....i just want to suggest that you guys held an event like the gold egg, because players opted to purchase gold in blackmarket at the rate of 1:80-90, (the amount of money is like your 30,000 CC to 80k to 90k Gold).........i think if gold can be acquired by purchasing items in cash shop, (atleast at the same rate) players will surely choose to buy CC, instead of buying gold in blackmarket. i hope this would be considered. ( i myself is guilty for buying gold in black market because i get my money's worth there than doing top-up,(but this would gradually kill the game if you guys failed to generate enough earnings right?)

HI~! I think you are new. You have posted has many topics so I will respond to them individually.

1. Availability of Gold in the Cash Shop.
    • This won't do good in the long run, esp. to the economy.
    • This will cause another commotion in the community namely P2W discussion.
    • It actually happened before, but only for a short time. LINK
      • It works like Gacha in which gold is thru RNG.
    • Overall, it will only cause harm and inflation.
    2. Blackmarket
    • I hope you are aware that engaging in the black market is against T&Cs of the game and it is considered illegal.
    • There has been a forum discussion about the matter which I will leave this LINK for you to read through it. Specifically, this reply

tl;dr: It is not advisable and will only cause harm in the long run.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Hello goodmorning ! Sadly I am not
      Tasha would probably be able to do something if she likes the idea though! Good luck !
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

The blackmarket will always have a lower price than the actual CC to Gold ratio. Why would anybody buy from gold sellers if u can get exactly the same amount without any risk?

Comment

See how Magnyfique event ruined the economy?
          Too much gold injection in the game causes inflation.

Comment

when everythings in th sell more the 10k gold , then the item you farm only can sell of few gold , buying gold in black market is the only way to survive and upgrade eq, just like rune dragon HC service, more then 100k gold per run , just tell me if you did farm in dungeon and sell item , how long it would take u to save that amount of money?
            selling CC item maybe is another way , but CC item does not have the right rate , so thats mean buying gold in black market is the only way ....

gold box that sell in cash shop , i saw some one open gold box in youtube , that player got open 21gold in a box , and only got 5k gold(max) in1 box , it was like 25 box out of 2 box u can get 5k gold , u spend 10000CC and get 10k gold , is totally not worth, with the price of 10000CC, black market u can get more then 50k gold already.

Comment

Originally posted by yoricks View Post
              when everythings in th sell more the 10k gold , then the item you farm only can sell of few gold , buying gold in black market is the only way to survive and upgrade eq, just like rune dragon HC service, more then 100k gold per run , just tell me if you did farm in dungeon and sell item , how long it would take u to save that amount of money?
              selling CC item maybe is another way , but CC item does not have the right rate , so thats mean buying gold in black market is the only way ....

gold box that sell in cash shop , i saw some one open gold box in youtube , that player got open 21gold in a box , and only got 5k gold(max) in1 box , it was like 25 box out of 2 box u can get 5k gold , u spend 10000CC and get 10k gold , is totally not worth, with the price of 10000CC, black market u can get more then 50k gold already.
              heard about farming?
              you just have to be patient and persistent. As per the terms and conditions of most games, black market is illegal. People just want easy money so they resort to black market.
              you even contradicted your first statement...

you said black market is the only way, but you mentioned other ways (in green)

Comment

Hello elektric,

Like what nvLite had mentioned, gold boxes were sold in the cash shop for a limited period of time, but your suggestion will be taken into consideration.

However in future, kindly exclude illegal discussions such as purchasing gold from other distributors.

Will be closing this thread.

Comment

Alternatively,

This might be something for you to look forward to.

Greetings adventurers, I'm going to present this very important info from my future content thread soon to be posted. I think it's better to share it now while

Comment

Working...
                  X