Failed Enhancement Share your sentiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed Enhancement Share your sentiments

Well, I just want to vent out my sentiments due to multiple failed attempts in enhancing my Greedy crystal ball and staff today...

I feel a bit depressed now because all my hard earned gold were wasted... can't believe it's so hard to enhance legendary equips nowadays.. I miss the old days DDN,BDN and RDN days were 2 fails and then success in enhancing... Now you will encounter 7 fails and worst it'll decrease enhancement...

I just wish ED would make an event were they will increase enhancement rate or will promote spend event just to have my enhancement ready.. at least spending would've save me from the heartache...

Kindly share your sentiments as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1zvsuap.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	86356

Originally posted by QueenAvira View Post
    Well, I just want to vent out my sentiments due to multiple failed attempts in enhancing my Greedy crystal ball and staff today...

I feel a bit depressed now because all my hard earned gold were wasted... can't believe it's so hard to enhance legendary equips nowadays.. I miss the old days DDN,BDN and RDN days were 2 fails and then success in enhancing... Now you will encounter 7 fails and worst it'll decrease enhancement...

I just wish ED would make an event were they will increase enhancement rate or will promote spend event just to have my enhancement ready.. at least spending would've save me from the heartache...

Kindly share your sentiments as well.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1zvsuap.jpg Views:	1 Size:	75.6 KB ID:	86356
    It has been like this all along, the rate didn't change for old 24~~93L equips, you are probably lucky the previous time.
    And i've known other players that spend 2m gold just to enhance 1 +13 weapon.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

yeah kinda sad, took me 8 fails to make mine +3 :v which is kinda funny too.

Comment

just to clarify only the lvl 95 items got the upgrade revamp correct ?

Comment

• crmsnsky
          crmsnsky commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup. Previous gears are not affected.

You can always petition them to send their outputs through a uniform distribution engine instead of a simple modulus. Not like I think they'll actually move a finger, but the enhancement process should feel more statistical.

In case you do pursue this route, the relevant information can be found here: http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...2229#post82229
        Last edited by Riugа; 09-11-2017, 12:22 AM.

Comment

Such is the life. Riuga's simulator probably provides a decent estimate to enhance. However, you may always fall on the edges of the bell curve. Things like that just happen sometimes. Cheer up and all the best
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Well thats life , sometimes your lucky and sometimes not.

Comment

cheer up and dont give up.. you need a little patience if enhancement always failed,dont push it,cause it always ended up to bad result..
              Discord cheek#1686

Comment

• QueenAvira
                QueenAvira commented
                Editing a comment
                that what happens to me... i really end up pushing it till no more gold left

• atom100
                atom100 commented
                Editing a comment
                good thing i did not avail the RuneL wrath event, i might also end up broke.

can someone enlighten me regarding this matter.
              Someone told me that I can no longer enhance my rune L 93 to +12 coz
              maximum enhancement is up to +10 only

Name:	k9e7oh.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	88296

Comment

Originally posted by QueenAvira View Post
                can someone enlighten me regarding this matter.
                Someone told me that I can no longer enhance my rune L 93 to +12 coz
                maximum enhancement is up to +10 only

Name:	k9e7oh.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	88296
                Kindly visit my future content thread under guidelines and links section or click the link in my signature. If you have visited it, browse down under Section A.12 Enhancement Hammer Changes.

To answer your query, you can still enhance your Rune dragon Legend up to +12, (max 15) for 93 equipment. The limitation for +10 applies only to enhancement hammers, (Please Refer to Section B Korea update 6/15/2017) - definition of enhancement hammer.

Stay updated to my thread for detailed explanation and information about future contents in SEA.

Comment

• BlazingSkies
                  BlazingSkies commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And to add, that info you had is just a speculation until we have the official announcement from ED.

• QueenAvira
                  QueenAvira commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ayt! thanks for the info.... btw I was able to enhance my spell book ^_^

• BlazingSkies
                  BlazingSkies commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're welcome and congrats!
              Working...
              X