altea nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• altea nightmare

i'm a dragon nest player since 32-CAP until now, i opened more than a hundreds of altea throughout the said span.. i think there should be an adjustment on the contains of altea and also the chances of getting good items.( at least useful )....because i don't see any rational why do we have to acquire items like (bungbng, exploration potion/coin, OCTAGONAL WATER (HELL?) etc................

make the players love altea box since it cost real money to have it. replace those trash contents with useful items based on the economy of the game, i mean....imagine that you spend real money to buy altea, then you get premium alteum/diamond? what the h*ll that is only 1-2g in TH O_O ................i suggest that the lowest item obtained from altea should be jelly..( in terms of usefulness ) since this season is all about upgrading equipment.

Altea = Lottery

Do you see any lottery with 100% winning, even with 1 cent consolation prize? Well, at least altea did give you something if you bought one.

"because i don't see any rational why do we have to acquire items like (bungbng", ayy I need bungbung for my epic pet for lvl60 dude.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

thank you ..but i'm not even interested in your opinion, you're not someone who can address my concern.

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        send a ticket to the CC/Eyedentity customer support would be more efficient if you mind, only if they are interested in your opinion too.

This is a forum for discussion. You posted in a section called "General Discussion" so I don't see why you have to be so rude to discussions.

And he's not wrong; since when are people guaranteed items from gambling?
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

exploration coins & bungbung pots is already a blessing for me

Comment

He does have a valid point, maybe remove the alteum and diamond and replace it with garnets? I have higher chance of getting alteum and diamonds when i open altea more than the dungeon drops for me.

Comment

I beg to defer, giving jellies as the worst prize isnt going to help, it will just further ruin the market and make gold even harder to get. Gold rate is always balanced 1:1 with cash, if gatcha drops jellys like how they drop junk items, jelly price is going to sink like shit and in order to balance it back, gold rate will be many times more expensive, and gold related items such as enhancing L equips will be much more expensive. What goes around comes around, everything is linked.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
            When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Perhaps, simply updating contents relevant to Cap Level. For instance, those Premium Jewels can be changed to High-Grade Garnets. However, as Chelly pointed out, having jellies as the lowest prize will not do any good in the long run.

Originally posted by elektric View Post
              i mean....imagine that you spend real money to buy altea, then you get premium alteum/diamond? what the h*ll that is only 1-2g in TH O_O ................i suggest that the lowest item obtained from altea should be jelly..( in terms of usefulness ) since this season is all about upgrading equipment.
              Also, the above argument is not good as well. If this would be true, then it will greatly affect the game, badly.
              "Can you imagine spending 2m gold and still stuck at +10?"
              "Can you imagine growing a spirit and having thrash stats?"
              "Can you imagine enhancing a Variant Jade that kept breaking at +2?"

I hope you will get lucky next time and have the item you are hoping for. I know the frustration of not attaining the item you wanted despite opening a number of boxes (RIP Jasmine set) however, it is how RNG works.Perhaps, try the cancel and open method. Best of luck ^^
              Last edited by nvLite; 09-12-2017, 02:17 PM.
              Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

If there are items I wanted to be removed or replaced from that scam box, thats would be the useless cash potions that I cant use in 8 man raids. I mean, who uses potions in 4 man nests?

Comment

Originally posted by Vaddix View Post
                  If there are items I wanted to be removed or replaced from that scam box, thats would be the useless cash potions that I cant use in 8 man raids. I mean, who uses potions in 4 man nests?
                  I agree with HP & MP Potion removal. (I am not using it actually, since my hotkeys are too messy and im using cd plates, so no more time to use and add more pots)
                  But as commented above. Exploration Pouches & Coins and Bungbung Pots are also good to me. (even tho i haven't bought epic pet, but ill buy soon)
                  Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaddix View Post
                    +1 to this hahaha

Comment

altea rng is fun and painful. I bought 20 alteas and I got proto wings, tail, necklace, epic rings, earrings, and card mount. I felt so lucky so I bought 30 more altea, hoping for proto decal but "RNG gods" gave me the sweet song decal. Ya, I agree about removing the useless cash potions

Comment

Originally posted by imlouminare View Post
                        altea rng is fun and painful. I bought 20 alteas and I got proto wings, tail, necklace, epic rings, earrings, and card mount. I felt so lucky so I bought 30 more altea, hoping for proto decal but "RNG gods" gave me the sweet song decal. Ya, I agree about removing the useless cash potions
                        y u so lucky -_-
                        bought 20 alteas also but i got none of those you mention

Comment

• imlouminare
                          imlouminare commented
                          Editing a comment
                          that's the only time of my dn career that I got something from altea.

• Fourth
                          Fourth commented
                          Editing a comment
                          i`ll try my luck on friday.
                          May the All-mother be with me LOL

Just a short opinion of mine that are most probably not interested by this rude TS.

If you dont like altea so much, why do you even bother to buy it then? If you want "sure items" from spent money, why dont you just go buy the items from TH/cash shop straight away, TW already gave you a great option for obtaining the items 100% with higher prices.

However, there is one point that I agree as well. Replace those outdated content items (premium/superior alteum/diamond) with updated garnets, and remove the useless potions. But setting jellies as lowest prize is just going to break the economy.
                        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
                        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Working...
                        X