Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azonia
    replied
    So it is confirmed then that Vietnam has been blocked! I am shocked!

Well naturally, Vietnamese players here at DN SEA wont receive any notification that that sort of thing would happen because it is beyond the grasp of EyeDENTITY. Cherry Credits which still is the publisher of DN VN has the right and privileges of controlling internet use of the game in the country because internet use is covered in some sort of business or regulation or legal agreement between the the business owner (Cherry credits) and VN government. Sorry VN players, I feel you. There's a possible way out to your predicament though. Add P to VN. Use VPN.

Leave a comment:

• Riugа
    replied
    I can also confirm that an Indonesian friend of mine can access the game just fine.

Leave a comment:

• GeeGee
    commented on 's reply
    @Mantou: you answer on the behalf of yours or ED's?
    seem like your comment worth nothing after the last event of CC

• Ryouuuu
    replied

We need a clear answer from GM not from mod, do you know how many people have played from SEA before and how much they paid? How can you ban ip while not having a notification? I do not understand what you are thinking ED !!

Leave a comment:

• PopCorn
    replied
    "We have licensed out Dragon Nest in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines" <--Indonesian still can play DN SEA.

ED banned VN's IP only Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?id=81176&amp;d=1504156842.gif
Views:	39
Size:	1.7 KB
ID:	89196

Tasha please answer us!! Click image for larger version

Name:	mad.gif
Views:	50
ID:	89197Click image for larger version

Views:	41
ID:	89198Click image for larger version

Views:	46
ID:	89199

Leave a comment:

• huylkq1996
    commented on 's reply
    Dn will soon end because ur company behavior is so bad.

• huylkq1996
    replied
    Originally posted by Mantou View Post
    Hi,

As Vietnam region have their own publisher, hence naturally there will be an IP Block to protect the local publisher.

Same goes for Indonesia, Russia etc where they IP block the rest of the region that have local publisher
    wow, I'm from VietNam and i have played DN Sea for 4 year, I'm Toped-up alot. And now ? U F*cking ED take back DN SEA FROM CC AND BAN VietNam IP and the reason is: "As Vietnam region have their own publisher, hence naturally there will be an IP Block to protect the local publisher. " ? WHATS THE HELL ARE U DOING ? I Played DN 4 Year ago, and VN Server opened 1 year ago so you BAN all OLD PLAYER to PROTECT Cherry credits ? IM DONATED total about 15000USD AND NOW U BAN our country IP, THAT MEAN I LOST MY ACCOUNT and ALL OF my MONEY ? GIVE DN SEA BACK FOR CC PLEASE WE DONT NEED ED or CC, WE NEED OUR ACCOUNT.

Leave a comment:

• Mackenyu
    replied
    Tag them here. If Tasha can answer my questions then she deserves all the praises from all those straight, single male players

Leave a comment:

• Makoto
    replied
    Tasha Dean

Leave a comment:

• Mackenyu
    replied
    Well yes, along with a few recent articles here about how Vietnamese players are currently banned from accessing the game, this article is simply another one.
    But as a player, a Vietnamese player to be exact, I feel the need to make this one to summarize what Vietnamese players in DN SEA are dealing with and how none of these problems have been solved or explained.

First of all, soon after the transition from Cherry Credits to Eyedentity, it has occured to us Vietnamese players that we could no longer have access to the game using normal Vietnamese IP, in which case we would then have to fake our IP ( yes I'm spilling the truth ) in order to be able to connect to the game. If we have normal Vietnamese IP we'll get disconnected during the cinematic sequence.

Of course as a concerned player, I looked this problem up and I stumbled on this explanation from the tech team in which they stated : " We have licensed out Dragon Nest in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines. If you are not accessing Dragon Nest from the abovementioned locations, please send a ticket to our Customer Service Support. " ( Photo 1 ). I then proceeded to do as told which is sending a 1:1 inquiry in the hope of receiving an explanation soon but up until now I haven't received anything ( which is really disappointing )

As I looked further into the problem it struck me that this same exact problem has happened with NA server before and they said " To protect the licensees’ interests, users from the aforementioned licensed regions are blocked from playing our Dragon Nest service. "

This got me pondering. Is it true that Vietnamese players are now banned from playing just because there's a Vietnamese server for Dragon Nest ( which is a dead server anyway, nobody wants to go back there ). Are we simply toys to be tossed around? You have to understand that some of us have been playing this game and have been spending big money on this game even before the server in VN was created. This is just a big and terrible inconvenience for me and other players LOL. Is this a deal between CC and Eyedentity? Does CC want their Vietnamese cash cows back to resurrect their server which is dead anyway due to their horrible, terrible, failed management?

Lastly I just want to say, personally for me I'd rather you spent more time improving the game and try to explain and solve the problems that players are facing instead of rubbing Tasha's selfies on our faces on Facebook. Using a pretty face but providing horrible gaming experience does not help you maintain the relationship between players and the game. Also when I send the ticket, I don't even know where the section in which the reply from the technical support's supposed to be is.

I know by now you either skipped everything I've written or If you did you'd be thinking im another angry kid that's raging because he can't play the game. But sincerely, honestly, truthfully, this game is one of a few sources of entertainment that relaxes me after all the shits that I usually go through during the busy school/work days. I'm just hoping that I could enjoy my time playing DN with my friends. It's not that difficult innit? ED ?
    Last edited by Mackenyu; 09-18-2017, 08:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Makoto
    replied
    Tasha Dean

Leave a comment:

• Lucas
    replied
    wow, sound nice...
    ED protect the dead server...

tks for pushing vnese players to the others game

Leave a comment:

• Vaddix
    replied
    Is there any moderators from Eyedentity that we can tag here? It seems like they`re ignoring this matter, unless they REALLY did block players from VN for good without announcement.

Leave a comment:

• Vaddix
    commented on 's reply
    Filthy Frank and wheelz, I died

• Vaddix
    replied
    I think its absolutely a ridiculous idea to just block people from other region. They`ve been a very big part of the community for as long as I can remember.
    And please remove this Captcha thingy... its totally a waste of time and very annoying.
    Last edited by Vaddix; 09-18-2017, 07:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X