Rank match new option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank match new option

eyedentity please put an option on rank match where you can select what class you want to battle.

Obviously no rofl, this way everybody can just pick trashy pvp classes to fight with, pls use your head.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Then put option that the matches using this update will not be recorded. Just for fun. Lol. Im just suggesting

Comment

Trashy classes? those classes deserve to enjoy rank matches too and not get dominated always . lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by nicooolit View Post
          Then put option that the matches using this update will not be recorded. Just for fun. Lol. Im just suggesting
          Record or not its still unfair to other players, in this case ladder match will take forever to find your opponent , everybody can just filter out the cancer classes such as sorcs , and opt to fight light furies.
          how would those trashy classes get to enioy when everybody only check them as an easy opponent? Easy win?
          And those trashy classes aint that stupid either, they wil also check those classes in their favor and thus creating a infinite loop of never ending rank matchmaking timing until they finally cancel the match.
          you can play rounds of kof and ban those classes if you want.
          Suggestion or not , please post at the correct section and make sure what youre suggesting is relevant.

Last edited by Chelly; 09-19-2017, 11:25 AM.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
          When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

its just my opinion.. it's my point of view btw.. (RANK MATCHES) WHAT KOF U TALKING ABOUT?

Comment

Just don't play rank if your way of thinking is like that or shout from bluebird "Fight me , only this class 1v1 me" LoL

Comment

so many pvp kids are so cute these days
                miss the old days T^T

Comment

• nelznolz
                  nelznolz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  those days when ladder matches are worth doing
                  70 cap days...

Pvp just get worse every cap don't even bother with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyubey View Post
                  Pvp just get worse every cap don't even bother with it.
                  agree.. most people just play PvP cuz of dailies.

Comment

KOF and rank battles/ladder is technically similar due to map. If ED enables this, don't you think some classes will be bullied by stronger/currently OP pvp classes? Is this also for fun? Hmmm..
                    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
                    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
                    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

How about NO. There are times when it takes more than 5 minutes to find a single match in Ladder, much more if what you are proposing is implemented.
                      And most players who do Rank Battle nowadays are Light Cube farmers anyway. Those AFK punching bags don't care which class are they fighting with.

Comment

NO.
                        Thank you.

Comment

what they should do is increase the size of the stage in Ladder so some skills don't cover half of the darn field leaving you no place to dodge -_- (don't get me wrong I'm not referring to a certain class since I play Raven myself and Umbra pretty much takes about a quarter of the field too) this way they can pretty much "balance" PVP in a way that they're not nerfing or buffing any class...simply giving everyone the fair advantage of "space"
                          "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Working...
                          X