No announcement yet.

Share your Greatest Accomplishment in DN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the first Bow Master to gear full +12 Legend Sea Dragon Set in Springwood on 50 Cap.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From January 2017 as of now : Hoarded more than 5million gold and cant estimate how much DNP only through grinding and genesis services.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zero Top-Up History since 24 cap. Altho I top up C.C for the last 2 Gachalicious, bought C.C Codes using my Golds / DNP.
    Reached 2100~2155 Ratings on Ladder as Bow Master back in 40 Cap
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Conquered and Solo-ed all available Nests (Normal to Hardcore) from 24 Cap to 50 Cap on their respective caps. Including SDN Norm / HC and GDN Norm / HC.
    Last edited by Vaddix; 09-24-2017, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Here's mine i guess. 60k AP Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	104.3 KB ID:	90905
      Last edited by IJumpUJump; 09-25-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

playing DN with this internet speed.

Comment

• imlouminare
          imlouminare commented
          Editing a comment
          I can, I can even run 4man nest, do dq's etc. Except for run 8man raid.
          But I need to disable discord, antivirus, and any 3rd party app that uses the internet.

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          HAHAHA. This feels like me when PH Internet transform into snail form.

• imlouminare
          imlouminare commented
          Editing a comment
          that's the new TOS of globebroadband. When you consumed all your data, your internet speed will decrease to 256kbps.

Well, the only thing i would call "accomplish” in my entire dn journey is
        For weeks my team are trying to clear the 8 man Rudn raid after it released and we did actually clear it on second month.
        Well, here comes the interesting part, I got Disconnect at First Clear in Rudn HC raid after dragon killed, and my team take picture inside of 7-man without me.
        Even until now, they still make joke for that incident.

Comment

My greatest achievement in Dragon Nest is Claiming the top 1 spot on GW/WW server in the Guild Unity Event. During the event, I have been claiming the top 1, 2, and 3 spots in guild contribution and ending off at top 2 by the last week of the event.

Comment

For me right now, aside playing DN with annoying internet connections,
            One of the best right now is I'm contributing to Forums with my Sting Breezer Guide.

link is here
            HTML Code:
            http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/classes-aa/lencea-s-armory-aa/91059-sting-breezer-pve-guide-for-cap-95
            Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

logging in and being online for 3 hours straight without disconnecting
              "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Working my ass really hard just to conquer ABN using inquisitor and get the title "My name is"
                One of it is clear alone, which took me so long since my dps so low.
                Just a Non-Hardworking casual F2P player.

Comment

cleared Red Dragon Nest without death using laptop`s touchpad cuz my mouse's battery died on the first stage. i forgot to charge it and i don`t have spare batteries.
                  (luckily i`m a gearmaster - just drop tower and run , but no MM, hard to aim XD lol

Comment

Getting Berlin Plushy from 2013 Max combo Event Using Adept (yuQie)...

Yay...

le Hound is from CC event, when you attend the Speedmatch personally..

Comment

Working...
                    X